34. Testing My Patience

Chapter 34

T R E V O R

I eyed the Miller's with a stern expression as they and my Dad was talking about the deal they are settling for Elle full custody.

It makes me sick to my stomach that I would have to go this far where I would have to buy off Elle. I knew that Noah would be furious that we are literally bargaining off his daughter.

I would literally do anything to have Elle back instead of them taking away from us. It would destroy Noah in a mentally way knowing he couldn't see her unless they let him.

It was silence in the room as I tapped on my feet impatience of them going back and forth. It shouldn't even come down to this knowing it's a child happiness on the line.

 Aliyah hasn't seen Elle ever since she was born so basically, Elle sees her as stranger which is scary for a 3 year old.

"I said 50 grand and that's finally, no exception." My Dad told Mr. Miller with a hard cold stare at him, trying to keep his temper at a minimum.

Dad is a very cooperative man, when he says that's the finale deal then that's it. There's no rasing the pricing unless he has to.

I respect my Dad for that he would do this for me even though he is doing it for the sake of Noah.

Mr. Miller eyes my Dad for a little while then gave him a joker grin. "75 grand just because you want us to give you our grandaughter knowing that she wouldn't be safe with Noah. We just want the best for her and Aliyah to have a bond with her as a mother."

I had to hold back my tongue for blurting out something that I might regret. It's bullshit that they would wait 3 years later to even come here and do this to Noah. He had cared for Elle by himself and that's evidence telling you that she was in good hands.

My Dad leans over his desk as he stared at him with a bored expression. I know that look and that look means he was about to go off.

"Look, Mr. Miller, I know you're trying to up the price because you know how desperately my son wants Elle. You're a fucking scum bag for even doing this. I'm being a good guy to offer you money and you want to raise up the bargain for a child? You better be lucky I don't ruin you because you are no match towards me to take this to court because I will have top-notch people by my side to make sure that baby girl goes to Noah. First of all, I don't even know why I'm even talking to you. I'm supposed to be talking to Aliyah because it is her child, not yours."

When I said my Dad came with the business he fucking meant that. Put some respect on his name.