one

"Lauren..?" Gus whispered into my ear as we laid in bed together, "yes?" i asked softly,
"i really want you to ruin my life." He said earning a chuckle from me, the moonlight from my window lighting up his face, he was off Xans and i could tell, "fortunately for me, you've already ruined mine." I admitted burying my face into his neck, he didn't answer and he continued to play with my hair as we began to drift off to sleep.

Lauren

i hated this, hated being at parties in random houses, hated that my best friend was addicted to drugs and i hated that there was nothing i could do about it, i thought as i watched as my best friend Mandy took a bar for the fifth time tonight and i sighed, "Mandy maybe we should go home?" I spoke as she took a chug of alcohol, i bit my lip thinkin about the consequences of what she was doing, she could fucking overdose. "No we're staying here till you're as lit as me!" She begun dancing with me. I didn't even know who's house we were in or if we even knew these people. "Mandy you could fucking die." I spoke over the music in an angry tone, she gave me an unamused look, "you ruin everything for me, you think that cutting yourself can't kill you? but you fucking do that right? Thanks for being a fucking buzzkill Lauren, try having some fun for once fuck." She stormed off.

I stood around staring at everyone else in this room, no one had heard, i grabbed at my long sleeves uncomfortably, but they were all mostly dancing to the music that was on the speakers and drinking. "You okay ma?" i heard a voice from behind me, i turned to find a bleach blonde haired boy, he was skinny, and he had a concerned look on his face. "yeah, im okay.." i lied, he studied me for a moment and didn't buy it, "can i offer some company to help?" he asked, i bit my lip for a moment, Mandy did tell me to have fun. "i'll take your offer." i smirked for a moment. He grinned back. "Im Bexey." "Lauren." we introduced ourselves.

After drinking and dancing with Bexey i had found myself in the bathroom with him, his lips kissing sloppily down my neck and i felt him grab my inner thigh, "you tryna take some molly?" He asked slipping a pill in his mouth, i furrowed my brows for a moment and nodded irresponsibly. He leaned in kissing me with his tongue and he left the pill in my mouth, i swallowed and watch him take another that he had in his pocket. "You tryna fuck?" He asked bluntly, "i don't think so.." i looked at him, he had an angry look on his face, "no fucking way i just gave you molly to make out with you like we're in eighth grade." He yelled, he pushed me away from the door and stormed out.

"Tell me how this dumb bitch took my drugs but isn't even giving me head?" I heard him yell from the hallway. "she cute? im tryna get a boo." Another voice replied.

Slowly another boy made his way into the bathroom, "You got Bex a lil upset." The tall skinny figure said, he had black and pink hair and tattoos all over his face, i was intrigued. "didn't mean to." i said lowly,
"It's okay, he's stupid like that, you don't owe him anything." The boy said as he studied his face in the mirror. "So Ma, whats your name?" He asked, "Lauren.." i replied hesitantly, "well Lauren, you bad, and i'm Gus." He introduced himself, i bit my lip for a moment, he was cute.
"Tryna smoke a blunt?" He asked, "I literally just took molly." I laughed, "and im on blow, and other drugs, up your game." He laughed, i shrugged, "why not."

I finished smoking a backwood with him and we sat in the bathroom staring at each other, smoke surrounding us, i slowly made my way to the window and opened it to get a breeze.
"So Lauren..tell me about who you are." Gus said as he laid in the bathtub. "Im just a girl." i replied, "yea, you are, but more, tell me your story, everyone has a story." His eyes stared into my soul, even if i wasn't very close to him i could feel his energy, and i liked that. I moved closer and leaned by the bathtub, "got room for me?" i asked, he moved his legs over so i could squish in and we were now face to face.
"Why do you wanna know my story? we just met." I asked curiously, "because im like that, i wanna see your vibe, i sense fakeness, i wanna know you, im tryna see if i could become friends with you, i wanna see if you're genuine." He stared at me, and i felt nervous, i was basically being studied, by a stranger, why was i so nervous.

"I grew up in New York, my parents divorced when i was three and my sister was eight and my brother was seven, my mother neglected us and we only saw our father once every few weeks, my sister and brother raised me and made me dinner while my mother went out to get drunk every day and my mom put her boyfriends before us our whole lives and i haven't contacted her since i was 16 when her boyfriend abused me and i was adopted by my grandmother. My sister stayed with my father, shes doing great and my brother struggled with addiction till he was about 23 and now he's finally okay. My siblings are basically all i ever had. And my father ever so often." I spoke the full truth, i hadn't talked to anybody about my personal life in years, so why saying it out loud to a random stranger in a bathroom felt really good.

"That's..im sorry." Was all he could speak, i watched him as he sighed, "the world is fucked up." Gus spoke and i nodded, "it really is..."
"Do you believe in aliens?" He asked randomly, "yes of course i do." i chuckled, "you?"
"I dont know about green ones with big heads or roger from American dad, but if we're here theres a huge possibility theres sum else out there, might be scary." Gus looked up at the ceiling and i followed his eyes, as if the stars were laid there he watched. I smiled for a moment, maybe it was the molly but i was feeling very happy.

"Can i take you home?" Gus asked after we sat and talked for a little longer. "sure." i accepted, we made our way out of however's apartment that was and onto the street, we got into a cab and Gus spoke an address, which i assumed was his.

"Welcome to my home." Gus smiled a goofy smile.