sixteen

Gus

My eyes roamed the party, quickly, the molly i'd just taken strong, with fast effects. I searched the room for Lauren but my eyes got distracted by Tracy.
"I fucking love you!" I said as i reached over to him.
"I love you too Gus, what's the reasoning for this?" He chuckled, he'd looked into my eyes, "Ah i see, well its all love fam."
"Have you seen Lauren?" i asked curiously, he shrugged, "Think she was talking to Brennan when i last saw her." He replied, i rolled my eyes with pleasure, cause that shit felt nice. "He thinks shes fine. Im gonna go look for her." I was about to get up but Tracy stopped me, "She's grown, let her come to you."
"Brennan will sooooo make moves on her, im gonna be so pissed if they do something, shes made out with Bex, me obviously, now brennan, than what? You?" i chuckled, "Yeah but even if, she always comes back to you."
"That shit's annoying, i'd rather be the one getting some action then a bitch continuing to make out with homies then expecting me to stick by her,"
"You're getting ahead of yourself, shes not a Layla, she just happens to be in the wrong places at the wrong times, she made out with Bex before she knew you, literally four seconds before, you're bless, she hasn't fucked nobody, and besides, you're both single." Tracy made a good point.
"She's so beautiful Trace, like so fucking beautiful, and the way she smiles and walks and talks, im fucking obsessed, she makes my dick harder than any fucking girl or porno ever has, she's fucking god." I spoke mesmerized, Tracy chuckled,
"She is pretty fucking bad Gus, i'll tell you that."
"i'd have let you try her out if i didn't like her so much." I gave him a sorry look, he laughed,
"I dont need your sloppy seconds, besides, she's pretty into you."

Lauren

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to gus, falling on top of him on the couch. We both chuckled, "Hi." i looked up at him.
"Hey." He chuckled once more.
"I feel so bad for Colby." I made a disappointed face and looked at Tracy, "You did the right thing." He responded, i nodded, "But i shouldn't have done any of the stuff i did in the first place."
"Im sorry Lauren." Gus apologized, "Its okay, i can make decisions and im just learning." I shrugged.
"When is everyone leaving?" i asked curiously looking around his house, only around 15 people left, i looked at my phone, 3:15 a.m.
"They'll leave slowly by themselves." Gus shrugged.
"Where's brennan?" Tracy asked, "I dunno, he followed me to the bathroom but i closed the door fast enough so he couldn't talk to me.
"Yeah stay away from him." Gus told me. I rolled my eyes with a groan, "Hey save that for me later." Gus winked, i chuckled, "Tracy can we be best friends?" i looked over at him and he chuckled, "Sure."
"No like lets do stuff together! Like go to a museum, oh my god, those are fun!"
"Lets do it."
"Tuesday? Dont forget." i asked, he nodded. "I won't." He assured, i sent him a smile.
"Hey can i come?" Gus furrowed his eyebrows and i shook my head, "Its me and Tracy time."

I decided to walk over the the speaker playing music and i unplugged whoever was aux, the five or six people dancing looked around confused, i plugged in my phone and began playing lil peep. I admit i wasn't a fan of Gus before we met, i'd never heard his music before, and meeting him introduced me to it but when i heard it i fell in love, not just because i fell in love with him, wait did i just think that? Funny. The feelings i had for him didn't affect the way i felt for his music, i just genuinely felt a strong connection to the lyrics he sang and the way he sang them, i felt his pain, i felt my own past pain, i felt his sadness and it inspired me to want to be the peace of his life. Hopefully i could become his muse for happy music, eventually.

Gus stared at me from across the room, a huge smile on his face, the few people who were dancing continued to and Gus made his way through them, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a tight hug, "You, are, incredible." He spoke into my ear, i chuckled. I began to let myself dance with him slowly and felt words slip out of my mouth, i sang the lyrics and he began to sing to. His voice was mesmerizing, every word he sang i fell in love. I put my forehead on his and leaned in for a kiss. His lips softly pressed against mine and i fell into him, his body didn't hold me up and i felt my face crash into the floor. I blacked out.