nine

Gustav was asleep in my arms, i laid in his bed playing with his hair, the pink and black strands of hair mesmerized me. I checked the time on my phone as it buzzed and checked the notification i'd received.

4:36 p.m

tommy: hey Lauren🤪

Me: What's up?

tommy: i miss your pretty face, when are you coming back to L.A?

Me: Next week.

tommy: wanna meet up? A new club opened up, i wanted to take someone and you came first to my mind.

Me: Maybe yeah, im not sure.

tommy: i miss your ass, you made my world.

Me: I'll text you another day, im busy rn..

I shut my phone off and i noticed Gus had his eyes opened looking at me, "Well hi." I chuckled,
"Who you textin ma?" He asked curiously, i shrugged, "an old friend." He pursed his lips and closed his eyes again, "you talking to other people?" he asked, i laughed, "maybe, maybe not."
"Good answer, we ain't really dating anyways.." Gus sighed, "im sorry for upsetting you earlier," He apologized, "That's okay, i just want what's good for you and it hurts me to see you pop something that could kill you..." I sighed. I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. I looked at myself in the mirror at my brown hair and fixed it slightly, once i walked back into the room Gus laid on the bed with my phone in his hand. "So who's tommy?" he asked.
"Isn't there boundaries with you? We aren't dating you said it yourself." I replied snappily, he sighed, "i know i guess im just really curious."
"He's an old friend," i spoke, "that you fucked?" Gus added as a type of question. "Yeah, we did a few times, he always wanted something more but im not into him." I admitted, Gus sighed, "Good thing we're not dating." He reached over to his nightstand and grabbed another bar, he popped it into his mouth and swallowed, "I'll pop a bar to that." He chuckled.
"Im sorry Gus, i gotta go, this isn't really the vibe i wanna be around right now.." I grabbed my purse and he chuckled, "yeah you wanna be in La with Tommy." I ignored him and picked up my phone walking out of his apartment.

1 week later

I walked into the new club Tommy invited me to, pyramid it was called, odd i thought as i walked in. A guy brushed up against me and i pushed him off, i made my way to the private room Tommy somehow rented out. VIP, i gave my name to the bouncer in front of the door, and he let me in.
Tommy smiled at me seductively and left the girl he was just dancing with to join me. His brown black hair was glowing with the lights and as he walked closer i stared into his bright green eyes. Tommy was muscular and tall, he was really cute.
"Hey Lauren." He leaned in and kissed me. I pushed him away, "im not drunk enough for that yet." i chuckled awkwardly. The music of the club vibrated the room we were in, i made my way to the private bar in the room, the lights in this room were flashing red, possible seizure lights. I ordered myself seven tequila shots and took them all, "Put that on Tommy's tab." I told the bartender.

I walked out of the private room and made my way to the dance floor, the alcohol already making me have blurred vision. I started to think about Gustav, he hadn't messaged me since we last saw each other after his party, he had promised he'd text me everyday but he lied. I dont know why i expected him to. I began dancing around and i felt a body against mine, i grinned against whoever was behind me, imagining myself here with Gus, i shook my ass against his pants and smirked, i turned around and leaned in, kissing him roughly, my hands running through his long..wait...i opened my eyes and realized it was Tommy. i pushed him off me, "i'm not in the mood Tom.." I slurred and moved away.
From across the club i noticed him, his pink and black hair and slim figure, "Gus." i whispered and obviously no one heard. I moved into the crowd trying to find him, but i couldn't. Once at the end of the club i noticed him once more, he had two girls against him, once kissed his neck and the other grinding against his dick. I felt my eyes tear up but i stopped, we weren't together, i didn't need to show jealousy. I walked through towards him and pushed the girls off him, "This is my man." i spoke and the girls gave me a dirty look walking away.
Gus smirked at me, his eyes fucked up, he was clearly on something.
"Laury." He spoke into my ear, "I knew you'd be here, but i didn't think you'd have the balls to do something like this," He grabbed my waist really highly and danced with me, he kissed me really roughly and turned me around so i would be against his dick. I danced on him, and i felt him get hard through his pants, i turned around once again and began kissing his neck, he moaned lightly into my ear and pulled me towards a private room, in this room we were alone, with a couch, he pushed me onto it and jumped on-top of me, kissing me as hard as he could, suddenly Tom walked into the room.

"Get the fuck off her." Tom pushed Gus to the floor. i ran to him, "Gus are you okay??!" i asked, his nose was bleeding he had fallen face to the floor. "why are you with this dude Lauren, He's trash, have you heard his music?" Tommy laughed, i rolled my eyes, "Let's get out of here." i pulled gus up. He walked with me out of the room and Tommy followed us outside. i called a taxi as Tommy talked nonsense to me, "This guy does xanax and is fucked up on coke all the time, he's a low life and he sucks ass, isn't he a faggot too? Like what are you doing Lauren you're so much better than this ugly piece of shit."
Gus rolled his eyes, "You know what Tommy, i fucking hate you and i wish i never fucking fucked you, you're the disgusting one." i kicked him in the balls and helped gus into the taxi and we drove off to Gus's apartment.