thirteen

"Im sorry Gus. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that you let xanax take over you like that...drugs aren't an excuse to fuck me over and hurt me, and in all honesty, i don't think you're ready to be in a relationship.." I sigh, i held his hand tightly. "But i love you too Gus..so much." I stared into his light brown eyes, he leaned in his lips on mine, i kissed him back softly, and then roughly, i needed him, it'd been too long, i craved him.
He touched my body all over and pulled my shirt off, his lips kissing down my neck, i was obsessed with the way he made my body ache for him. I ran my fingers through his hair aggressively as he pulled off my pants and i threw off his shirt.
He licked my clit as i moaned for pleasure and begged him to fuck me.
Gus began to fuck me and i moaned, with so much pleasure i couldn't handle it, i came quickly and so did he.

"Fuck, i fucking missed this bitch." Gus said as he kissed my pussy. i chuckled pulling him up towards me. "She missed you too." I kissed his lips.
"Oh my god." I screamed getting up, i threw on my clothes. I sat back down.
"Colby huh..?" Gus raised an eyebrow, i nodded,
"Yeah this was really wrong Gus. like REALLY wrong." i stared at him and held my face in my hands, i sighed aggressively and started shaking my head, "please keep this a secret, he doesn't deserve this.." I sighed once more standing up and Gus smirked, "No promises." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes and opened the door and walked out, then hesitatingly walked back into the room and pecked Gus on the lips one last time and walked back out.

I walked into the living room and found Colby on the couch chugging a beer. "Hey babe." He said as he finished and i sat with him, "hey."
"Where'd you go off to?" He asked curiously, Gus stared at us from across the room, i had shivers go down my spine, "I went across the street to get some more beers but i forgot the store was closed." I sighed, Colby laughed, "probably already too drunk." He kissed my cheek, i really wasn't at all, i was completely sober.... As i sat there and talked with people i watched Mandy walk over to Gus, her hand on his chest, she whispered into his ear with a smirk and a disgusted look came across his face. He walked away and came and sat next to me. His hand out for Colby to shake, "Hey, im Gus." He smiled, this wasn't going to end well was it..Colby had a confused look and shook his hand, "Colby. Im a big fucking fan Peep." Colby said with a smile.
"Yeah i know and thanks i appreciate that." He responded.
"Lauren's got sum pretty great pussy huh?" Gus smirked, Colby furrowed his eyebrows, "How would you know..no offence.."
"Of course i would know, i fucked her 'round and 'round." He winked.
Colby let go of my hand, "You fuck guys like this again...no offence.." He pointed at Gus. "Gus is more than the way he looks.." i chuckled, "still fine tho." He added. "Seriously?" Colby looked at me.
"It was before we were together why's it your business." I rolled my eyes.
"Right." Colby rolled his eyes and chugged the rest of his drink.
"Well if you want her, you can't have her. Shes mine." Colby growled, gus chuckled, "for now."

Eventually the party finally ended. Colby held my hand as we walked to the door together, Gus grabbing me by the shoulder lightly and pulling me back, "Lil word?" He said, i turned towards him letting go of Colby's hand. Colby stood by the door with an unamused face, i walked towards Gus and he opened his mouth to speak, "There's an after party, come with me?" He had a devilish smirk on his lips, "I dont know about that one, especially after the scene you pulled with Colby." I crossed my arms unimpressed. "Trust me, i could've said worse." He winked. I rolled my eyes with a slight smirk, "i'm sure i could come..if Colby comes." Gus rolled his eyes, "Seriously? You have to bring the dog?"
"He's not a dog." I walked away towards Colby, eyebrow raised, "after party?"
"Bet, can Brennen come?" He asked curiously, i turned to Gus who had followed me, "Sure." Gus shrugged.