fourteen

-Gus-

This after party was going to be award winning, hosted by yours truly. We hopped in my Benz truck after leaving the lame ass party i spent hours at just to get Lauren's attention. Lauren automatically sat in the front seat, cause thats what she was used to, i see who she really likes, i turn to her as she buckles her seatbelt and smirk. She rolls her eyes. I began to drive to Tracy's crib.
"This is a sick ass ride." Brennen said with a lot of excitement, "Worth 175,000." I looked into my rearview mirror and Colby rolled his eyes.
"How's the corolla Colby?" i held my smirk as i asked, "fine." He shrugged. He felt intimidated and he hated it, I on the other hand totally in love with the idea of taking away his masculinity. Lauren looked out the window, unamused, i guess she didn't like that we were fighting like cats, i slowly put my hand to her thigh, "Connect to my bluetooth Laury." I spoke, she started clicking buttons on the screen in font of her and i watched slowly as i also watched the green light, turn orange and i slowed down. She scrolled her delicate fingers through her playlist and finally clicked a song, it was mine, "leaning", i smiled, she smiled back at me.

I grabbed my phone and started texting all the people in my contacts, Tracy hopped into my whip and Brennen squished into the middle, "Wazzup dawg." i dapped him up and the boys in the back began to talk, Tracy ignored them, "Lauren, haven't seen you since L.A, i see you stuck to what i told you." He winked at me in the mirror, i held a confused look. "Hopefully we get closer Tracy, so i can tell you the crazy things that have happened. That's my boyfriend Colby." She pointed to him looking back, Tracy made a weird face, "Sup." They both said and Colby began going on about how much a fan he is, i rolled my eyes, i'd wish i wasn't driving so i could stare at the beautiful girl beside me, her black hair lighting up as we went under street lights and she turned towards me, i switched my attention to both her and the road constantly, she smiled, her straight teeth yelled at me, i grabbed onto her thigh tightly and she grabbed onto my hand tightly, she bit her lip staring at me from the side.  I was so obsessed.

After stops at the liquor store we finally got to my place. We walked up into the apartment and there was already trap blasting and fifty people in my apartment. "Welcome home baby." I said into Laurens ear and she smirked lightly, trying not to give into my flirting. She would. I bet it.
I shoved the alcohol on the counter,
"LETS GET FUCKED UP." i screamed at the top of my lungs and everyone cheered and began chugging their drinks. Besides the three new guests. They weren't used to this by now, right.
"These are all my homies." I said as i pulled lauren into the living room, there sat Bexey, fat nick, and brennan, and Tracy.
"Hey." She said with a smile, they all began staring at her, Bexey licked his lips, fat nick stood no chance and well Tracy had too much respect for me to do sum like that, Brennan on the other hand, was checking her out hard. I rolled my eyes. They all introduced themselves and i began telling her why they were already in my house, which was because they knew where my spare was, and i'd asked them to start the party early. They began rolling blunts and Lauren sat in between Bexey and Tracy, Colby was in the kitchen fetching drinks and well, me, i sat in a chair across the room, staring at her, she opened her mouth so nicely when she spoke to Tracy, her eyeliner was winged and perfect, i stared at her pretty soft lips as they moved when she spoke and her beautiful long legs. I licked my lips hungrily. Colby eventually got back and sat away from her, stupid boy, he was letting the other boys get to her, he was so unaware, and an idiot. He didn't show people she was his, he made it so easy for me to take her right from under him. Tracy hugged her and whispered something into her ear and she smiled pulling away, mouthing something i couldn't hear, she got up and slowly walked towards her boo and i sighed, standing up to go sit with my boys. I sat down and pulled a ziploc out of my pocket, i opened it and shoved a bar in my mouth. I wanted to feel numb, feel nothing, forget about this life.. Lauren watched me from across the room with a disappointed look. Tracy handed me a cup and i chugged it. And then i chugged five more.
"Tracy!" I spoke and he laughed looking at me, "yeah Gus?" "That's my girl, no matter who she say she fucking, that's always gonna be my girl." I smirked slightly and he chuckled, "They always come back Gus." He lit a blunt and hit it, "Especially that one." He pointed at her, i stared at her as she spoke to Colby, i was mesmerized to this day, obsessed with the way she made me feel, obsessed with the way she looked, the way she was so different than everybody else. I fucking needed her, and i wanted her so bad.