forty five

"Twenty years of marriage...four kids, tattoos, travelling the world. Gus, you changed my life, I never knew i could love someone so much but here i am. Everything you did for me, for us, our family, it's been more than amazing. You're the most amazing person to walk earth with the greatest soul. I remember our trip to Belgium like it was yesterday, it was the night we shared our first kiss, our first fuck. Gus you complete me, i'm so grateful you took a chance with me because, everything we have now, i could never imagine a life without it. No one could replace you, no one could replace our kids, you are one of a kind. I love you, thank you for always believing in my dreams and sticking with me for twenty years." I said as i stared at Gus in our bed. It was 12 am. Officially twenty years of marriage, we were old, we were living like we never thought we would.

"Lauren..Laury...you have no idea how much you mean to me.." Gus began to sniffle as tears fell from his eyes, "You pushed me past my drug addiction..you believed in me like no one else..you didn't use me like other girls..you stood by me even while i faked my death and you had to take control of everything. You are the most amazing wife and mother in the world. I remember that night i met you...Bexey was kissing you, and he got mad cause you didn't wanna sleep with him, so i decided to swoop in, maybe steal his new found girl, maybe she'd sleep with me i thought, but oh boy, when i walked into that fucking bathroom lemme tell you something..i saw the finest girl in New York. So sexy, but the kind of sexy i didn't wanna fuck, the kind of sexy i wanted to cuddle and laugh with, and then we went to my house and i rejected your play on me, i started thinking about how bad i was for you, i ruined everybody i was with and they ruined me, but with the time that continued, i decided i wanted you to ruin my life..i really did, i didn't care how toxic it would be, i realized the toxic would be worth it from you...i became obsessed with you, i dreamt of you, i did drugs and saw you, i couldn't get you out of my head, for fucks sakes, i stopped having sex because i was so obsessed with your touch. I felt so magnetized to you, and now, i know i am, i really am, i would be nothing without you, i would've died without you, you saved me, you made me live to be the person i never believed i would, you held our kids in you! You did it all for me. You made me a father and thats the greatest gift there could be, i never fucking woulda believed it, if you told me twenty five years ago i would someday have a kid, no fucking way. You made it all, for me. You are it for me, and always will be it for me. Theres no fucking turning back now Laury, you're my hoe and you fucking didn't ruin my life, you saved it."
Gus cried as he read the letter he wrote and i looked up at him in tears smiling, i leaned in kissing him happily, i never wanted to let go, i felt so in love.