eight

Waking up on a roof in New york during October wasn't the best, I shivered as i turned over, Gus still laid next to me his eyes closed and his hand holding onto my arm, i smiled softly, i pulled a blanket from my feet slowly and pulled it over myself. Little sniffles came from beside me and once i looked over, a tired, bedhead Gustav smiled. I smiled once more and he grabbed my chin pulling it towards himself and he planted a kiss on my lips.
"I don't work today.." He began to say,
"I know you don't either.." He continued,
"So i guess we can spend the day together if you're up for it ma." He smirked.
"Let's start with some food." I chuckled and got up, he followed me down.

As we walked into the apartment there were two people sleeping on his living room floor, and one on his couch, bottles and weed and pills all over his coffee table. It was discouraging. I walked into the kitchen and cleaned up some bottles, i pulled out a pan and walked to the fridge for some eggs, to my complete surprise the fridge was completely empty and had three sprite bottles.
"Gus that's not healthy at all, what the fuck." I looked at him, he smiled, "my diet."
"We're just gonna go to the store okay, i wanna make you some breakfast." I smiled,
"I usually dont let my hoes stay past twelve." He looked at the clock and made a debating face, "Im kidding." He said quickly, "let's just shower first." He pushed me towards his bathroom, i sighed thinking about his joke.

I took my clothes off and joined him in the shower, i looked over at the locked door, remembering the people in the living room, and who knows if there's more else where.
Gus smiled through the steamy glass shower and i couldn't smile back, the girls he takes here and fucks here were all i could think of.
"Lauren, baby, I was kidding you are not my hoe, you know i like you, and your vibe, since day one." He kissed my cheek.
"but am i really Gus? You call me once every few weeks, you apologize because you're busy, you party fucking hard and are probably around fucking models constantly, i don't think its quite reassuring that you say you like me. What even are we considered? Friends with slight benefits or something like that?" I spoke and he sighed, "Lauren, i promise you, i will call once a day now, and you have to trust me, honesty and our vibes is what connected us no? I will not hurt you, at least not purposely and i will never fuck a model, cause they aren't you. We just met a few months ago, it's gonna be slow, i need your patience and time, im hard work." His eyes stared into mine, He pulled me closer to his chest and i barely smiled, but it was enough, I pulled Gus by his face and smashed my lips against his, his hands slid down my body onto my ass, i kissed him and bit his lip as i pulled away, he smirked and pulled me into a kiss once more, his tongue licked down my neck and he bit softly, then kissed down, my body shivered, he turned me over and i bent over, my ass out, he slapped it hard and grabbed my hair tightly in a fist motion, he quickly began to fuck me. I moaned loudly, the loudest i've ever moaned, his thrusts getting better each time, i felt my legs shake and i looked back at him with a lustful look, he smirked and slapped my ass once more, his thrusts became slower and his dick began to twitch, he quickly pulled out and came on my back and ass. We rinsed ourselves down. Gus pulled my face so my ear was to his mouth, "wait until i fuck you in a room. It'll be better, and harder." His words made me smirk. I opened the shower door and dried with a towel he had given me.

Once we'd done the grocery shopping we made it back to his place, the people were gone now, "Youre not scared of getting robbed by these people Gus?" i asked curiously, he shook his head, "i have nothing to lose."
I began to cook us breakfast as he watched from the corner of the counter, he smiled lightly at me and i chuckled looking back at the food i was making.

We'd eaten and suddenly i sighed, i tapped my belly, "i'm stuffed." He chuckled, "This was amazing Ma, thank you." He winked, i smiled, i made my way over to his now full fridge and grabbed a water bottle.
Gus pulled out a little baggy from his pocket and i read the pill he pulled out, XANAX, i read in all caps, i rolled my eyes and pulled the pills off of him.
"Not when im around please." I threw them into a drawer, Gus laughed, "I like you but not like that," Gus walked over to me and grabbed the pills out of the drawer, shoving one in his mouth.
"Why are you taking that, don't you wanna have a good day?" I asked offended,
"its gonna be a great day i just needa start it off right."
i rolled my eyes, "i asked you not to, am i not good enough or something?"
"That's not it, you don't get it.." He looked away,
"you wanna spend time with me and just forget about it?" I grabbed my purse,
"I'm sorry Gus, i gotta go..this just isn't happening today."
"Lauren please," he followed me to the door,
"dont go, i need you right now..i'll puke it out.." He held the door shut in front of me, i sighed, "okay Gustav, i just want better for you.." i looked at him sadly and he leaned in and hugged me, "There's just some things you cant fix.."
I was going to help gus, i knew i could.