four

should i write smut or skip it?
its skipped in this chapter.

Gus had his head on my chest as i woke up, i smiled lightly and shook him a little bit, "get up, we gotta get breakfast. it ends in thirty minutes." Gus sighed as he got up, "But you were so comfy." "oh well." i chuckled, i threw on slippers and began to walk to the door,
"where you think you're going like that?" Gus asked with his eyebrows furrowed, "downstairs to eat." i chuckled, "in booty shorts and a tank top?" he asked, i nodded, "that's too much skin, throw on some sweats, here." He threw me a pair, "nah im good." i threw them back and walked out, he followed me, "it's a little too sexy for breakfast but i wont complain.." Gus watched me walk and smirked, i rolled my eyes.

We walked downstairs and everybody was basically dressed, i smiled cause we were the odd ones out, i enjoyed it. "Table for two." The waiter asked and i nodded, he walked us to a table and we sat down. We had gotten our food and eaten, once we began walking back to our room, a man stopped me in my tracks, he was about my age.

"Hey, i'm Tony." He smiled a perfect straight toothed smile, "Lauren." i smiled back, i heard gus scoff from behind me.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight, i think you're very beautiful, would you like to..?" He asked politely, i smiled and shook my head, "sorry, im here with my boyfriend." i pointed behind me, Gus's eyes widened at the word boyfriend.
"Oh..well, he isn't such an appropriate man to take home to your parents..so here call me if you change your mind." He handed me a card, i rolled my eyes, "I think his tattoos are pretty hot, so does my mom, she takes him out for a spin sometimes if you catch my drift." I smirked, "so why don't you just mind your business, my family ain't like everybody else's."

I grabbed Gus by his hand and pulled him to the elevator going back to our room. "that was pretty fucking cool Lauren." Gus chuckled as we clicked our floor number. "imagine you fucking my fifty year old mom." I laughed, "never, only you." Gus said as he slowly wrapped his arms around me from behind, i smirked and turn around to face him, "What're you up to?" i asked, he looked down at my lips and back into my eyes, "nothing." He replied innocently. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he begun to lean in and his lips touched mine briefly before the elevator door opened. We didn't even kiss! an older lady walked in and smiled at us, Gus held my waist as i stood beside him. I looked up at him and awkwardly smiled, he chuckled.

We got into our room and got dressed, i really wanted to go see some shit around and Gus wanted to take me out to dinner and we'd decided to go to a club later. I was excited, i loved Belgium, it was really fucking beautiful.

I changed into comfortable clothes and Gus and i began to wonder around.

Eventually the time came to go back to the hotel and change, it was time to fucking party.
"You ready?" I asked Gus as i walked out wearing a short black dress, "Damn ma, you look, fucking good." Gus stared at me and licked his lips, i chuckled, "lets go." i left the room grabbing my phone and he followed behind me.

He held my waist as we began to dance at the club, his eyes sticking to me, i smirked lightly as i began dancing against him, he stopped me slowly, "let's go get some drinks." He pulled me to the bar, we ordered ten shots each and began taking them. Gus ordered more for us and i took more than he did. "Weak." i laughed at him, he rolled his eyes, "you stole them, that's not fair." Gus whined, "sorry not sorry." I walked back to the dance floor, my body immediately against Gus again. He grabbed my waist again but this time tighter.

We had arrived at the hotel, Gus and i not sober at all, i stood in the elevator looking at him, he chuckled lightly and i moved closer towards him, "Ima kiss you Ma, and this time no old bitch is gonna interrupt." He grabbed the back of my neck and smashed his lips against mine, despite his seemingly sweet personality, he turned out agressive but in a good way.

His lips continued to move with mine until it got interrupted with the ding sound of the elevator doors opening, we pulled away and continued to walk to our room, slowly i unlocked the door, Gus had his hand pressing against my back, pushing me inside he kissed me once more, i let myself slowly fall onto the bed as he leaned on top of me.
He pulled my shirt over my head and kissed down my chest. i tugged at his shirt and he pulled it off, revealing more of his tattoos, i opened my mouth widely in shock.
"Daddy?" i smirked, he nodded and smirked too. "Thats what they call me." I chuckled at his reply. "i like it." i kissed his lips once more,
"i gotta go shower." I said as i got up, he sat there and had an unamused look. "What?" i asked, "I don't know i guess i thought we were about to-" I interrupted him, "thought i was too pretty for that?" I raised an eyebrow, he laughed, "but now i know you, and i want you baddd." He walked towards me slowly,
"come." i said as i went into the bathroom and started the shower.

Gus followed and began taking off his clothes, i smirked as i slowly took my clothes off, we climbed into the shower together and began laughing, we were just too awkward not to laugh. "Can you kiss me again?" i asked, he then responded by pushing me against the glass shower. His lips sloppily going down my neck, i moaned lightly.

Gus and i finished our shower and then climbed into bed, we faced opposite ways until i turned over to find him staring at me,
"Sorry." he apologized and i laughed.
"got what you wanted?" i asked, he nodded,
"is sex your only intention Gustav?" i asked curiously, i mean, i didn't even know what i wanted. "I like you." He said quietly, "you do?" i questioned, he nodded, "what girl takes a stranger to Belgium with her?" i laughed,
"me." He pushed my hair behind my ear and leaned in pressing his lips against mine delicately this time.
"Goodnight boo." He said as he leaned his head in my neck and wrapped his arm around my waist. "night." i mumbled, resting my head against his. I smiled to myself.