ten

Paris
two weeks later

It's been a few days since i landed in Paris. I stayed in my hotel room, this was the fifth time i visited and i'd felt like i had seen as much as i wanted to.
My phone rung from my nightstand and i pulled it towards me.

Gus🥰: i miss u

Lauren🥵😘: are you drunk? You haven't texted me in a week.

Gus🥰: i might be. Im sorry..

Lauren🥵😘: you're just starting to be really disappointing Gus..

Gus🥰: i'm on a plane actually...to Paris..i gotta say ma, you own the flight attendant look, these girls are fugly compared to you🥵

Lauren🥵😘: wait what? When are you landing?

Gus🥰: 5 minutes, send me your hotel room.

1 hour later

a knock was heard on my hotel door room, i quickly got up and answered, room service, i sighed, i tipped the boy and started to eat the crepes i ordered. I watched tv and looked at the time, did i really think Gus was on his way to Paris? Why even would he be?
my eyes soon fell and i started to dream.

"Laury, be mine?" Gus said as he awoke me from my hotel bed, i smiled, "you want me to be yours?" I asked, he nodded, "My girlfriend."
"For real?" i asked in disbelief, he nodded once more. i jumped into his arms and he fell onto the bed with me, i kissed his lips softly and he cupped my cheek. "I've been waiting for a real label Gus." I said as i pulled away, "Well now we're only each others.." He smiled, "It's been the best three months of my life with you Gus.." "Mine too Lauren."

My eyes suddenly opened, id realized i'd dreamt the moment, Gus was not in my hotel room, and i had a text from my work saying which flight i was taking back today. I got ready and checked out of the hotel room.

New york

Gus p.o.v

I woke up in my bed, my head hurt like shit, i grabbed water from the side of my bed and took a sip, i turned over and noticed a girl in my bed, Layla.
Fucking disgusting, she was naked, i sighed in disappointment..i opened my phone and read the drunk texts i sent Laury yesterday, she probably hates me, she'll hate me more if she finds out about this..i tap Layla.
"What.." She groaned, "Get the fuck up you whore." i shouted. She opened her eyes and sat up, "That's not a way to treat your girlfriend." She leaned in and tried to kiss me but i shoved her away. "Fuck off. Get the fuck outta here, you aren't my girlfriend." I pushed her off the bed, she landed on her feet and rolled her eyes getting dressed. "You called me.." She spoke. "I was fucked up and i missed Lauren." i pushed her out of my room.
"Lauren? That girl i met a while ago? She's fugly." Layla laughed, "Layla, you're fucking ugly." i opened my front door and pushed her out. "You can't compete with Lauren." I shut the door.

i couldn't wrap my head around the fact that i had slept with Layla. I really cared about Lauren..but maybe that was the issue..i couldn't make her my girlfriend because i'd hurt her, or maybe she would sniff coke off a guy's dick like Layla..i thought about it for a second, Lauren was so different though.. i sighed, i ruined shit for myself too often, i couldn't ruin this..
i grabbed my coat and pants and made my way to my Benz truck, i drove to Laurens apartment and knocked on her door.

A red dyed haired girl answered the door, "Can i hep you?"  she asked, "uhh, is Lauren here..?" i asked, she shook her head, "She should be in ten minutes, who are you?" She questioned, "Just a friend, mind if i wait?" She looked out at my benz truck and shrugged backing up from the door giving me space to go inside.
"You are?" i asked, "Mandy, Lauren's best friend." She smiled lightly, she sat with me on the couch and stared me down. "Who are you?" She added,
"Gus, we met a while ago at a party, Lauren's amazing.." i smiled, Mandy bit her lip,
"You're really cute.." She moved closer,
"Thanks."
"No but seriously, you're hot.." She smirked, her hand traced my chest and she pulled my shirt slightly to read the tattoo on my chest, "Daddy." She smirked even harder, "Can you be my daddy?" She asked as she climbed onto my lap, her hand touching my dick through my pants, i pushed her off of me onto the couch, "Stop touching me. i think i best wait outside.." I said and i got up walking back outside to my car.

Lauren walked into me as i made my way down the stairs, "oh sorry," she spoke and looked up, a beautiful smile on her face. "Laury." I called, she rolled her eyes, "is the Eiffel tower here or am i tripping?" She said sarcastically, i sighed, im really sorry..i was really fucked up last night..i really missed you, if i had known i would have come for the days you were gone." I pushed her hair behind her ear, "When are you not really fucked up?" She chuckled. "Im sorry, i mean it..besides i have to tell you something important.." i spoke, she sighed, "what?"
"I slept with Layla." I said quickly,
she bit her lip, "okay, well we're not together so it doesn't matter."
"But i really regret it..and i want to be with you Lauren." I said without hesitation, "i mean it."
"I doubt that Gus, just go home, you're so good at disappointing me." She looked down.
"Laury i mean it, be mine."
"Give me some time Gus, maybe ill fuck someone then decide since that worked good for you. See you round." She walked up the apartment stairs with her luggage. I sighed letting her walk away.