seventeen

Gus

I felt Lauren's body fall to the floor, everyone stared as i flipped her over and blood leaked from her head, "Do you think shes okay??" I asked Tracy, He shrugged. I stared at her and checked her pulse, she was obviously breathing but it was better to check because you never know. I felt my breathing get heavy and asked Tracy to take over, i was tripping balls now, thats for sure. I walked into my bedroom and laid on my bed, unable to focus on anything but my breathing, it was shaky and i sighed.

"Gus..?" Tracy opened my door slowly after some time, i opened my eyes and nodded,
"Shes on the couch, she woke up but i feel like she might have a concussion, and shes still rolling, i don't think you should leave her alone, everybody left, i'm gonna dip too, it's pretty funny you didnt catch her." Tracy chuckled and walked off and i heard the door shut as i entered the living room.
I picked her up like a princess and brought her to my room, she smiled as i placed her on the bed,
"Hi gus!" She chuckled, "My head hurts."
i rolled my eyes, "You really made me trip Laury."
"Sorry, i thought you'd catch me." She leaned into me as i laid on my bed. "Don't be pulling that shit again." I warned her, she chuckled, "Promise."

I awoke to my bed empty, at my side was a note,

Morning Gus,
Had a flight at two, i'm off to Hawaii this time,
they're making me stay there for a few days, hopefully you don't ghost me after seeing me fucked up on molly like that, I'll miss you.
xoxo Laury <3

I smiled, i picked up my phone to message her when i'd read the time,

I swiped Layla's notifications off my phone and threw a shirt on, i unlocked my phone and searched for flights to Hawaii, 2000$, i rolled my eyes, unbelievable

I swiped Layla's notifications off my phone and threw a shirt on, i unlocked my phone and searched for flights to Hawaii, 2000$, i rolled my eyes, unbelievable. I picked up my weed stuff from my nightstand and began rolling a blunt.
My phone began to rang, i picked up the phone and rolled my eyes, seriously?
"Why can't you take a hint?" I answered rudely, Layla sniffled, "Gus she passed away, She really did."
I sighed, "I'm sorry for your loss Layla."
"Can i please come over? I have nobody Gus, no one." She cried, "Definitely not."
"Please, i'm begging, i can't be alone right now...i'm scared i might...well..do something bad."
"Fine." I said dryly and hung up.

I hopped into my shower and washed myself, as soon as i got out i heard a knock at my door, i sighed, throwing the towel around my waist and going to open it. I opened it to find Layla, obviously, she smiled sadly, "Thank you." She leaned in and hugged me tightly, "What the fuck are you doing in New York anyways?" I asked bluntly as i pushed her off of me lightly, "Just some stuff.." She stared at my chest and smirked, "Can you make me feel better?"
"No Layla," I walked over to my bedroom and threw a shirt on, i put the boxers from under the towel and then threw it to my bed once i grabbed a pair of jeans. "Don't get dressed Gus, get undressed." I heard Layla's voice from behind me, she laid on my bed in her underwear and bra, she had a huge smirk on her face, "Lauren and i fucked in those shits last night." I replied, i threw the towel at her and she rolled her eyes throwing it to the ground.
"Who cares, let's make them dirtier."
"You're such a whore." i laughed,
"Do you think Lauren would ever be into a threesome?" She asked curiously and i thought about it for a moment, "Possibly but it wouldn't include you." i sat at the edge of my bed away from her. "You had me Layla, you played me and now you miss me, who's fault is that. It definitely isn't mine, i gave you my heart and you destroyed it with a smile, im not proud to say i dated you, nor am i proud to say you're here right now."
"Forget all that, our sex chemistry was so insane Gus, we fucked everyday since we started dating till the end, i mean, who's pussy is really gonna be as good as mine?" She got closer to me and ran her fingers along my back, i turned to her and ran my finger along her chest, stopping right before her tits, i leaned in to whisper into her ear.
"Lauren's pussy is so much tighter,"
"i can finally tell what was wrong with yours, you're a thot, you got fucked so much it doesn't feel like a pussy anymore it feels like a shitty vacuum with no suction cause its so wide."
She scoffed, "i guess i deserved that."
"Im being honest."
She threw on her clothes and sighed, "Can we at least go get some food?"
"Yea, let's." I grabbed my jacket and made my way out the door with her, onto the streets of New York City.

Lauren
(There's a time difference in Hawaii idk what it is but lets say its still daytime)

Hawaii, was beautiful, i adored the people, the place, everything, it was one of my favourite places to go to.
Things were good with Gus and I was at peace with the world around me, I wasn't sad, I was content.
I stared into the sea while i laid on the beach, i'd expected Gus to call me by now or at least text but he hasn't, i sighed.
i opened an instagram notification and read my dm's from Mandy.

I gasped at the photo, i mean, come on, i leave for one day and this is what happens, i really thought he was starting to like me

I gasped at the photo, i mean, come on, i leave for one day and this is what happens, i really thought he was starting to like me..i turned my phone off and hid my face into my towel. That's why he hasn't texted me.

I got up from my towel and decided to look around the beach, hot guy, hot guy, i searched and i spotted. Bingo. I walked towards a tall hawaïenne man, he was taller than me and had blue eyes, dark hair and he smiled, "hey." His teeth were perfectly straight and white, his abs toned and i smirked, "hey, i'm new around here, do you have a bar recommendation?" i lied, i knew this part of Hawaii like the back of my hand since i'd been here so much.
"Yeah my favourite place is down the street, want me to show you?" He asked, i nodded, "Sure."
He threw on some shoes once we got out of the sand and i did the same, my shorts riding up my thighs i pulled them down.
"You come to the beach alone?" i asked curiously, he nodded, "i live down the street so it's a daily thing."
"I would love to live here, you're so fortunate." I bit my lip, "It has it's perks."
"What are you doing down here alone?" He asked, "Im a flight attendant, not sure when my flight back is but im here till my boss tells me which flight to take." i replied he raised his eyebrows impressed,
"stressful job, good for you. I bet it's spontaneous."
"It is." i chuckled, we arrived at the bar finally and entered. We sat at a table and ordered drinks.
Suddenly i felt my phone vibrate and i checked it.

I couldn't respond anymore, omw my ass, i looked up at the man once more and he was staring at me, "all is well?" He asked, i nodded, "Sorry my mom

"all is well?" He asked, i nodded, "Sorry my mom."
"That's okay, i never got your name by the way." He smirked, "Lauren, and yours is?"
"Kalani." He replied, "Does it have a special meaning?" I asked curiously,
"Of the heavens."
"That's so beautiful.." i said staring into his eyes,
"As are you.." He moved into me slowly and i let it happen, his lips came onto mine and it got harder.
I pulled away slowly and chuckled,
"I gotta go back to my hotel, i'm sorry."
"Maybe i could come too?" He asked, i shook my head, "Not tonight."
"Write down your number." He handed me a pen and paper, i wrote down my number and winked as i left the bar.

Exhausted, that's what i was, being a flight attendant had its perks but damn was i tired of the fast lane, nothing was ever steady in my life, not even my love life. I sighed as i unlocked my hotel room, i threw myself onto my bed and felt myself drift off to sleep.