thirty four

Gus

L.A, lauren where could you be? I had googled Colby's adresse and of course found the trap house, what a stupid fucking name for a bunch of losers. I drove down to the house and buzzed at the gate.
"Sup!" A guy voice spoke,
"Hey, im here to deliver a package." I lied,
"Okay come on." He buzzed me in and i drove in the lot, parking my car getting out of it, i walked to the door as a blonde haired guy stepped out,
"You're not a delivery man.." He furrowed his eyebrows, "Lil peep!" He screamed happily,
"Can i get an autograph?" I nodded and he ran in and out with a pen and i signed his shirt,
"Thanks man, im assuming your here for Lauren?" He raised an eyebrow,
"Yeah i am, i miss her.." I smiled lightly, suddenly i heard a girl scream and giggling and a splash of a pool, "Can i come in, i know thats her.." I gave him a sad look and he let me inside. I followed him to the back and i spotted Colby and Lauren laughing closely in the pool, i felt pain in my heart,
"Laury?" I spoke out as i stood outside, she turned over and her jaw dropped..
"gus..?"
"Can we talk?" i asked as i scratched my neck, and she let go of colby and walked out of the pool,
"Mind giving us some privacy Colby?" She looked towards him and he nodded going inside with his towel..

"So you're seeing Colby again..?" I asked, she rolled her eyes, "Jealousy man, thats one of the reasons i left, what did you wanna talk to me about..?"
i scoffed at her answer, "Im just insecure..But whatever man, i came to get you back, Lauren i love you, so so much.." I reached for her hand and she bit her lip, "Gus you cheated on me.." She pouted and i sighed heavily, "Lauren i promise you, on my mom, that i fucking didn't want to, i just felt fucked up off the pills and i felt vulnerable..theres no fucking excuse for it but i fucking love you and i fucked up, i really cant ever make it up to you, but i promise you i will never do it again and i will fucking be everything you need, i've been fucked up my whole life, fucking things up, and im not used to trying so hard for a girl, yet here i am, because of you, because you're all i ever want, you're all im ever going to need and things got difficult and i turned into a pussy, and i fucking hate myself for it Laury, you're the light of my life, the thing i look forward to most when i wake up, and if you need time, that's okay, i just needed you to hear me out.." I cupped her cheek to stare into her eyes as i spoke, and sadly let go, i walked away, and out of that house. Driving off.

Lauren

Colby walks out of the house, staring at me,
"You okay..?" He bit his lip, i nodded,
"Im fine...Wanna keep..swimming..?" I shot a tiny smile and he ran towards me throwing me over his shoulder and jumping into the pool.
I held my breathe as my head was under water. Reaching the surface i grabbed onto Colby, he chuckled lightly as i wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, "You've always been so beautiful Lauren.." He smiled at me, i chuckled and splashed water into his face, "Not true."
I stared into Colby's blue eyes, the recent event upsetting me, i felt myself grow impulsive, i cupped his face and smashed his lips onto mine aggressively, kissing roughly, he didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

We walked into the trap house kissing against Jake's room's door, we kissed aggressively and passionately, it'd been so long since we last kissed each other. I was hungry for him, not just him, Gus, i was hungry for someone. We pushed open the door and locked it as we continued to kiss as i walked backwards towards jakes bed. Colby pulled off my shirt as i struggled to do the same, i fell backwards on the bed and he fell on top of me, kissing on my chest, i moaned and Colby covered my mouth, as he made his way to my thong, he pulled it down with his teeth, as he licked along my clit, i moaned against his hand, my body twitched as the licking continued and i couldn't hold any longer.
He licked his fingers and wiped his mouth, and then aggressively unbuttoned his pants, he pulled out his dick and put himself inside me and i moaned at the feeling, he smirked as he slid in and out of me, leaning down and kissing me harshly, he bit my lip and i moaned against his kiss, "Fuck i missed you.."He whispered into my ear, "You have such a tight pussy."  My body shivered at the whispers and he fucked me harder, eventually i got on my knees and he gave me back shots, fucking me so hard, my legs were shaking. He pulled on my hair and slapped my ass as i moaned his name lowly so no one would hear. "Im gonna cum Lauren." He spoke difficultly and held my ass hard, i felt him twitch inside me and i moaned as he pulled out, his cum laid out on my ass, he grabbed his shirt and wiped it. Slapping my ass one last time. "Jess could never." He smirked and grabbed me kissing me hard, i pushed him away and my eyes widened, "Oh my god your girlfriend."
"Yeah shes in my room sleeping, why do you think we came here?" His eyebrows furrowed,
"But you're a cheater..You have a girlfriend!" I threw my shirt on, "you kissed me!" He stated and i pushed my hair back, "Fuck i forgot, oh my god Colby what have i done.." I sat on the bed and cried,
"I get cheated on and turn into the other girl too, what the fuck is wrong with me.."
He sat next to me and rubbed my back,
"I don't love her like i love you.."
"I don't love you Colby, i fucking love Gus.." I wiped my eyes, "my life is a fucking mistake.."
"Dont say that." He rolled his eyes,
"We just had the best sex i've ever had, and you're crying about lil peep." He chuckled,
"I made you cheat."
"Nah i just love you, besides im sure the house will just think you fucked Jake, so it'll be our little secret...call Gus.." He gave me sad eyes and kissed my cheek.