five

A week and six days, that's how long i hadn't heard of Gus since we got back from Belgium, Of course i'd been busy on flights and watching after Mandy, but i wasn't busy to the point where he didn't cross my mind. He crossed it a lot actually. i was beginning to think he had used me, maybe i shouldn't have just trusted a stranger who swore they were genuine, i am a hypocrite.

flight 23
N.Y —> L.A
First class

I began pushing the cart full of snacks and alcohol down the row of seats, "hi can i get you anything?" i asked every single person. Until i reached a specific row, my head turning to double check, "Gus?" i mumbled quietly as i spotted him. He laid his head against the window, his eyes closed, he was asleep.
"Could i get a drink?" The man beside him asked and i nodded handing him the drink he requested and i continued to serve. As i made my way down the isle once more i noticed Gus, awake, smiling. I looked at him for a moment, "Gus, how are you?" I spoke, Gus lifted his head to look at me, he opened his mouth to reply but the man sitting next to him interrupted, "This is extremely inappropriate, even if you're a fan, i could talk to your boss about you bothering my client." I furrowed my brows confused, "what?" i asked, "It's fine man, she's a friend." i guess i finally knew what he meant when he said he just wanted to be friends. "i gotta keep working, chat later." i walked away.

I finished cleaning up and exited the plane, the flight landed an hour ago, felt good to be off work. As i sat in a taxi on my way to a hotel for the night, i had an early flight at seven, my phone buzzed with a notification.

Gus🤤: Can i see u tonight?

my boo😚🤤: now you want to see me?

Gus🤤: i always wanna see u.
Things got busy, let me explain tonight, i promise u wont hate me afterwards.

my boo😚🤤: fine.

Gus🤤: dinner 6.
Wear sum fancy.

      Gustav has sent you 300$ through          paypal
decline             accept

i clicked his contact and immediately called him, "Gus what the fuck is this? Why are you sending me 300$?" i asked confused.
"You gotta wear sum nice, and i know you have a flight back to New york, so i thought you probably didn't pack a shit ton of clothes, ma, just get pretty boo, i can't wait to see you, and touch you, and undress-" "Gus. Im still upset."
i sighed, "i cant wait to see you too.." I caved,
"Good." He spoke, "now go get a dress or sum." He hung up. I accepted the money and made my way out of my taxi and into my room, i left my things there and immediately went shopping, i wanted to look as hot as i could tonight, and i was going to make him regret not calling me for two weeks.

i found a dress and bought it, it only came to 20$, i wasn't expensive, i shopped general clothes, this specific dress wasn't something id usually wear, it was revealing and tight and i knew Gus wouldn't be able to handle me wearing it. I got back to my hotel, showered and did my makeup, my dress fit my body perfectly and i felt confident, surprisingly.

"hi ma-aaa" Gus lengthened the word ma as he studied me, he'd never seen me dressed up like this before. "Holy fuck boo, what're you tryna do? make the whole world cum?" Gus said causing me to smirk, "i knew you'd like it."
"fuckk." was all he said as i sat down at the table in a restaurant, he's really taking me to this fancy place, i looked around at the old rich people probably thinking i look like a prostitute, but that didn't bother me, it bothered me when they whispered and pointed ar Gus.

"okay boo, i have something to tell you," he began, "you're married and have a secret life?" i asked seriously, he laughed, "no but now my life is gonna seem pretty boring." Gus chuckled, "go on." i insisted,
"There's a reason i didn't call you for the past week and a bit, i've been really busy, i had to keep flying in and out of L.A and my manager is planning a tour with Gothboiclique and i've been really stressing ma, so i might as well tell you what i didn't wanna tell you a month ago, but ill keep that for later, i want you to feel it."
He explained as we finished our food,
"Oh...a tour, well are you a pop star or sum?" i asked, he chuckled, "imagine me a pop star."
"Sorry, took a swing and missed."
"thats okay ma." He reached over and grabbed my hand. I blushed and looked back down at the menu in front of me. His fingers rubbed gently against mine. I smiled to myself.

I grabbed the bill once we were finished, "437.62$? Gus what kind of fucking restaurant." i shook my head unbelievably, i grabbed the credit card machine from the waitress and paid for us, "Lauren what the hell? i was taking you out ma." He complained,
"My dress only cost 20$ so, just think of it as both of us paying." I chuckled. His eyes widened for a moment, "20$?" he asked, i nodded, "Wow." He got up, and i followed him to his car.

"What? too cheap for your taste?" i asked curiously, he shook his head as he got into his car, i sat in the passenger side next to him, "then what is it?" I asked curiously, he looked over to me, he smiled, "Ma, you're unbelievable." He chuckled, "any other girl would've bought a shit ton of stuff, not a twenty dollar dress and then have paid for our dinner. They would've sat there and used me."
"well im not every other girl Gus, Im me. extra special." I smiled, "you right. that's why i trust you enough to tell you what i do for a living." Gus smirked, he plugged his phone into the AUX cord and began playing a song.

Let me bleed, watch me die
I got golden teeth, she got bright green eyes
She's my fantasy, she only comes at night
She don't know 'bout me, what goes on inside
I'll let you feel my pain if you would get me high
Had to make my name, I had to break my spine
Now I'm on my way, I'm just lookin' for pain
Bitches fuck me the same, it don't matter the place, okay

The music stopped completely and suddenly the car was quiet.
"Gus..that was really, wow." I turned towards him, he shrugged closing his phone and the music, "no i wanna hear more, keep going." I grabbed his phone and continued to play the song. Gus stared at me as i listened, my eyes closing, as i felt the music. I felt someone grab onto the back of my neck and i opened my eyes to find Gus leaning into kiss me, his lips pressed onto mine and i kissed him back.
We continued to kiss until we ran out of breath, "sleepover tonight?" he asked,
i nodded, "yes please."