six

Gus pulled me by my hand as we went up to his house, he unlocked the door, kissing me as soon as we entered, he shut the door by pushing me against it. I breathed heavily as he kissed down my neck, "mmm." I moaned lightly.
"Gus!?" a man yelled from another room causing me to jump,
"who the fuck is in your house?" i asked, i grabbed his hand in fear.
"It's just tracy ma, he don't bite." Gus pulled me into the living room, Tracy smiled from the couch, he held onto a remote playing gta, "unless you're into that." He winked.
"Stay away, she's mine." Gus growled, Tracy chuckled, "since when is there claims on the hoes you bring home?" He asked, Gus looked at me for a moment, "She's different." He kissed my cheek. I smiled for a moment,
"Hmm, i see, well what's your name?" He asked, "Lauren." i replied shyly, i sat next to him on the couch,
"can i play?" i asked, he handed me the remote.
"She seems pretty cool Gus. Can we keep her?" Tracy grinned at Gus. I focused on the game.
"Yea, we can." Gus replied, he sat next to me, his arm slowly found its way around my waist and i smiled as began robbing pedestrians. Tracy laughed and i handed him back the remote, "thanks." i smiled, Gus pulled me up by my hand and began pulling me into another room, "bye tracy." i yelled as we entered what i assumed was Gus's room.

"Thanks for tonight Gus." I said as i sat on his bed innocently. He smiled at me, "No problem beautiful."
He turned on his tv and pulled me close towards him. We cuddled in his bed and he began to kiss me hard. My fingers tugged at his hair as his hands roamed my body. "Yo Gus." A knock at his door was heard, "sup?" he replied his face still inches from mine. His door opened and tracy smirked looking at us, "Layla is here." Gus rolled his eyes. "Tell her to leave." Tracy shook his head. "As if she would fucking listen to me." Gus groaned and made his way out of the room.
I figured it'd be polite of me to wait in his room.

"Get the fuck out of my house Layla." I heard him yell, "No, I love you!" the girl screamed, she was crying, i could hear it in her voice. "You're unworthy of me Layla, i don't want you, fucking user." I could feel the disgust in his voice.
"That's not true! I loved you! i still do, i always will Gus, you're my whole world. Please!" I heard some loud noises, "Get off me!" Gus yelled, and then the door was pushed open, Layla pushing him onto the bed, until her eyes met mine. She got off of him. Her eyes staring at me in disgust. "Who the fuck is this?" She practically spat, Gus chuckled. "None of your fucking business." i smiled nicely and she scoffed, "well, i'm Layla Gus's girlfriend." "calm the fuck down, no way in hell are you my girlfriend. two months ago she fucked another guy and when i broke up with her she got like obsessed with me or something, why don't you just go sniff some coke off another guy's dick Layla!" Gus opened his room door wider than it had been, "Get out." She sighed loudly and gave me a dirty look as she walked out. he followed her out of the room and i heard her speak softly to him as he opened the door.

"Gus i'm really sorry. You know i love you more than anything else in this world.." The sound of a kiss was heard but not a long one. "I don't know that, it's a lie, and don't kiss me ever again. I don't want you, you're a whore." I heard the door slam and gus laid back in bed next to me. His hands playing with my hair. "I'm sorry." he apologized. "I really didn't know this was going to happen tonight." "it's okay."

We didn't really speak more than that for the rest of the night, we just kind of fell asleep. I woke up at exactly six am. i looked at Gus asleep next to me and smiled softly, then remembered last night and my overthinking had me sighing. I grabbed my jacket and made my way back to my hotel. No note, no text, nothing. After all i barely meant anything to him.