twenty four

Gus

"Come over when you're sober part two, i wanna see that happen after this tour." My manger demanded and i nodded, "Tour starts next month, may 15 and you're heading to Europe, Russia, all that, I hope you're all ready to see your fans."
"So Fucking lit." Tracy smiled, we all agreed and got up, "Party tonight." Tracy said, "Where?" I asked hoping it wasn't our house, "Let's go to the club."
"Bet." I replied, we drove home and then we got dressed.

"Lauren! We're going out." I yelled as she got out of the shower. "Where and why?"
"The clubs, we got the tour! Starts next month! we're celebrating babyyyy." I chuckled,
"Pre drink?" She asked as she pulled a bottle of tequila out from her bag, i smiled and pulled the bottle into my own hands and took a few shots.
She hugged me tightly, "im proud of you."
i smiled again, "I love you."
She grabbed the bottle of tequila from my hand and took a chug. "I gotta get ready, thank god i brought clothes for all occasions." She searched through her bag, threw an outfit on my bed and grabbed her makeup bag, she started doing her eyeliner which i found sexy on her and i grabbed my dick watching her do her makeup in her towel. She looked at me five minutes afterwards her eyeliner perfected, i gave her an impressed look, she chuckled. She didn't put any other makeup except mascara on.
She began getting dressed and i smirked at her.
She was wearing a tight black skirt and a burgundy velvet crop top with cords showing off her back.

"Fuck Lauren." I gasped as she rode my dick in the benz truck under her skirt. She fucked me harder and harder every time she moved her hips and i moaned. I grabbed her tits hard and she moaned, i reached for her hair and pulled her head down, and then i came inside her.
"You're so fucking sexy." Lauren kissed me hard and i chuckled, "i wish you saw what i saw to compare,"
"Is tracy coming now?" She asked as she checked her phone and i made my way into the divers seat,
"Yeah he just texted, he's at the cash."
Tracy made his way into the car and asked why all the windows were opened, Lauren and i gave each other a look and i winked.
"I hired a professional to drive your car back from the club later, he'll be waiting by the club doors at 2. says incase we wanna leave early." Tracy grabbed a shirt from the clothing shop bag he had just gotten.
"I'm not letting a rando drive my benz." I grabbed the wheel tightly, "It's worth more than my apartment. Let's take a taxi like normal people do."
"You wouldn't have to go back to get your car, this isn't up for discussion." Tracy said as he rolled his eyes. I parked my car by the club, Lauren and i held hands, a random girl came up to me, she was wearing a black see through shirt with no bra and a red skirt, i looked away from her at Lauren. Lauren threw me a beautiful smile.
"Lil peep?!" She screamed in my face,
"I've been dreaming of this moment!" She pushed herself onto me and gave me a tight hug, once she pulled away she quickly attacked my lips and i pushed her off of me.
"Fucking whore." I spat as i made my way into the club, Laurens hand back on mine.

We were dancing, it was dark, Lauren had wandered off to the bathroom. I searched around for her but couldn't see. I chugged the drink in my hand and bumped into a man on my way to the bar,
"Want a molly?" He asked as i said sorry, i chuckled,
"What kind?" "Black." I nodded and he handed me a handful. I shoved it into my mouth handing him a small bill, a one, cause he ain't even notice.
I ordered three shots of tequila and shot them down my throat like they were water. I smiled as i paid the bartender and winked, she pushed her hair back with a smirk, pulling me by my collar to her mouth to my ear, "Wait for me till three." She let me go and i chuckled walking away. Lauren stood at the dance floor in the middle of the club dancing like crazy.
I chuckled at her, i met her suddenly and she flashed a huge smile seeing me.
"Im so proud of you." She yelled into my ear, i jumped up in excitement, "Im fucking happy you're mine." I leaned in and slammed my lips against hers, i owned her, well almost. Not in a douchey way.

Suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder and i turned to see...Layla. She had a small smile and she was wearing a vinyl black tight skirt and a corset tight black vinyl shirt to match. "Im proud Gus, and to be honest, I miss ya." She spoke into my ear, "Me and Lauren are together now! For real!" I yelled back pulling Lauren into me, Layla shot an unamused smile, "Cool!"
"Let me know if you need me." Layla yelled back with a wink and i shivered in disgust.

I just wanted to be happy with my girl. I turned to her with a big fat smile. She leaned in and kissed me and i stared at her in awe. I was obsessed, under a spell, Lauren fucking owned me, she would destroy me. She could do anything to me and i'd be on my knees for her forever..fuck..it was becoming toxic again. I was making shit toxic for myself. I hit my self in my head with my fist quickly to stop the thoughts from destroying my mind and began feeling Lauren grind against me aggressively all night. Later i'd take her home and fuck her hard for teasing me like this..