twenty five

about a month later..

"Baby i can't come with you." I mumbled into my phone, Gus sighed, "But..i'm gonna miss you.."
"I know Gus me too, but my boss says i can't miss that much work.." Gus was in L.A again, and i had been staying at our place in New York for about a week. It sucked not seeing him but after the long year and more we had of being on and off i was used to it. "Then come for as long as you can, or use your vacation time, please Lauren, that'd be epic to have you on my tour bus and shit." He begged, i smiled lightly, "i'll try. Anyways i'll call you later Gus, im gonna talk to my boss and stuff."
"flirt with him if you think that'll work." Gus said and i furrowed my eyebrows, "what?"
"Do it. I dont care i know its meaningless, if it gets you a month with me baby, do it." He pushed and i said goodbye and hungup. I considered it for a moment, i guess if he said it was okay, it would be okay.

i clicked my bosses contact and waited for him to pick up. "Hi Lauren." He said sternly, I bit my lip,
"hey mark, i've been wondering what you're up to."
"Same old, running my dads company like i was raised for, how about you?" I heard a woman giggle through the phone,
"Not much at all, i was really curious Mark..." I began and he listened, "Since i've been such a good employee and all and that we have some chemistry maybe you could give me a while off...and we can head off on a date near the end..or sooner if you'd like." I rolled my eyes as i spoke and he chuckled,
"a date? Really?"
"Yeah Mark, i know we didn't hit it off last time but-"
"Lauren i took you on vacation and you, well you sat in your hotel room all week, i hooked up with three girls and you didn't even notice." I made a repulsed face, "I wasn't super well back then but this is now and i wanna try again Mark, and my grandma's sick, i really need to take care of her for the next two months she might pass away and i was thinking maybe that date could get my mind off of it.." I lied, he paused and chuckled at something else,
"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8 dress slutty but formal, i wanna see your best assets as i walk you to my car. Ill let you know if you can have your months off depending how it goes.." He hung up and i almost puked. So if i didn't sleep with him it'd definitely be a no..ugh. I called Gus back.

"What'd he say?!" Gus was excited and i sighed,
"He's taking me out and i think he wants me to sleep with him.." i trailed off and Gus sighed too, "For a month off?"
"Two." I replied dryly..."Well don't fucking do it Laury, i don't give a fuck if he makes you work, please don't do that, i'd rather you quit." He became defensive and i agreed with what he was saying.
"I'm probably going to permanently move to L.A after this tour Lauren, and i think you could find a really good job here instead, especially with a shitty boss like him, what's there to lose?" He exclaimed,
"I don't know Gus, i've worked there for years, i'm going to have to think about that...i'll let you know how our date goes.."
"Please don't fuck him. We've finally been stable, please dont hurt me Laury." He said quietly through the phone and hung up.

eight o'clock tomorrow

I wore a long silk, strapless red tight dress that fit my curves and big tits, red lipstick to match, my eyeliner was winged and when i looked into the mirror i thought of Gus...my doorbell rang and i grabbed my small purse and headed out the door. Mark stared at me at the doorway. "Fuck me Lauren. Fuck.." He gasped and put his hands to my waist feeling my body, then my ass. I coughed uncomfortably and began walking, i could feel his hot stare from behind me, it was painful.
He had a limo for us and a driver with a divider that separated us. "Thanks for finally asking me out." I chuckled and took a sip of the champagne he had handed me. "I've been wanting to fuck you since you started working for me Lauren, don't mention it."
"Mark..." i chuckled nervously..."If i don't fuck you am i getting fired?"
"No."
"I'm not getting the break i asked for though am i?"
"Maybe if you just suck on me a little and let me see your tits. Oh and your nice ass." He smirked and i bit my lip uncomfortably.

Trigger Warning if you feel uncomfortable by rape and/or violence, don't read this part.

The date passed by quickly, I didn't want to think of it much, it was small conversation and light flirting and then it got weird. We got into our limo and he spoke an address i didn't know and his fingers began trailing at my thigh. I pushed his hand away but he continued, his hand made it under my dress and i stopped him, "Fuck off."
"Feisty one, i didn't think you'd be like this.." He smirked hard and i tried to open the limo door and it wouldn't. He climbed on-top of me and i felt myself suffocating...
"I'm not waiting for this pussy anymore, you've been such a tease you skank, time for you to feel my big dick and get fucked like the whore you are." He unzipped his pants and held me down with one arm.
I yelled, screamed as loud as i could,
"Help me please!!! Help me, call the police!"
I hoped cars outside would hear or the limo driver would help me..
"Lauren, we're at my private land where i bring girls like you all the time, don't worry, my driver won't interrupt us, but he likes to watch from over here." He pointed at the sunroof and i felt myself almost throw up. This guy was a monster and began gripping my throat, he pulled out his dick and i whined as he pushed it inside me. I shut my eyes tightly and began thinking of Gus. If he would show up right now randomly i would cry, and never leave his side. "Fucking moan." Mark yelled as he ripped at my hair and squeezed my boob so hard.
I faked a moan as he continued raping me and he moaned harder, and harder, every second felt like a year, i felt myself cry and i begged him to stop but he continued, i felt so weak.

After what felt like six hours it ended. He pulled his pants back up and slapped my thigh lightly,
"Thanks Lauren." He winked as he sat back down next to me, he reached over as i twitched afraid and put my breasts back into my dress.
"Were done." Mark said as he rolled down the divider and then he rolled it back up.
I sat there unable to move and i felt my body shiver.
"Two months are all yours." Mark spoke and grabbed his junk, "Make sure you message me during the time if you wanna try this again...maybe you'll moan more next time."
"Fuck you." I spoke in disgust, "you deserve to die."
"Well then, i guess next time it'll be the same."
"I'll call you into my office in exactly..two months." He smirked and i bit my lip so hard it bled.
"We're here." He said, "By the way, that was the best pussy i've ever had." He spoke as i climbed out quickly and ran to my door, i unlocked it and locked it back up as i got inside. I leaned back into the door and began crying, crying more than i'd ever had.

I picked my cellphone from my purse and dialled 911. "911, what's your emergency?"
"I-i've.." i cried and the lady repeated her question.
"I've been raped." I spoke a whisper,
"It's going to be okay m'am, is the attacker still around?" She asked, "no." I replied dryly.
"The authorities are on their way. They will escort you to the station, would you like me to stay on the line?" She asked, "No thank you." I said slowly and hung up.

I stared at my phone and questioned calling Gus...i felt numb. I didn't know if i wanted to tell him.
Just then my phone began to vibrate in my hand.
Gus was calling. I took it as a sign and picked up.

"Laury my beautiful babe. How did it go?" He questioned, i didn't answer.
"Lauren..?" He said again.
"Sorry..." i replied, "Two months off?" He asked.
"Yes." I spoke. "Great! Book your flight as soon as you can, we're leaving next week."
"Gus.." i began, "I need you to come back to New york."
"I'm super busy Lauren why what's wrong?"
"I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important, we can fly back to L.A in two days, just please, come as soon as you can, find the earliest flight." I cried, he got worried,
"Baby what happened." He asked,
"Just come now." I begged and hung up.

The police arrived and my phone continued to ring from Gus.