three

i hadn't seen Gus since the night we met, it'd been two weeks, he texted me a few times and asked to hangout tomorrow night, and i agreed. He always ended up drunk texting me, it was like he couldn't get me out of his head.

Gus🤤: can't wait to see you tomorrow
Im sorry i didn't kiss you, i shoulda
you're beautiful ma.
i just think in the long run you'd want better.

my boo💓🤤:   go to bed gus.
see you tmro

i shut my phone off and decided to sleep, it was one and i had to wake up for a skype meeting tomorrow with my boss. I rolled over to the empty side of my bed and sighed, i really hated feeling this lonely. My eyes suddenly gave in and i fell asleep.

"Hi sir." i spoke to the camera, my fifty year old boss smiled, "looking beautiful as always Lauren, i'm glad these three weeks are doing you some good, i know we had agreed to a fourth week but Maggie canceled on the flight to Belgium, could you please come in tonight? Since you'd be coming back early we'd let you stay there for free for a week with someone else, we'd fly you back in next Monday." He offered, i smiled widely, "you're joking right!?"
"completely serious, you've been a great worker for these five years, and you never let us down, its like a gift." I bit my lip, who would i take with me? "Alright thank you, i'll be there tonight, are you going to email me the flight ticket for my guest?" i asked curiously, he nodded, "thank you so much again!" i smiled and ended the call. I guess i wasn't seeing Gus tonight.

A knock at my door made me jump, i was already in my uniform and had a suit case packed, i walked to my front door and opened it finding Gus, he had a smile on his face.
"I get to see you in your little outfit too?" Gus smirked as he walked in and shut the door,
"no Gus, i forgot to tell you, i have to work tonight..and im gonna be in Belgium for a week." i frowned slightly, "oh, well how long you got?" He asked, i looked at my phone and calculated, "two hours." He smiled, "good enough for me." He threw me over his shoulder and began walking to my room "all the sudden we're this close??" i asked and he decided throwing me on my bed was a good idea, i chuckled, "Goof." I said as he jumped onto me.

His head rested in my neck and he stayed there. i ran my fingers through his hair as pulled his face up, "You're pretty." i said, he smiled, "thank you." He put his head back down and laid a kiss on my neck, it sent shivers down my spine. "Gus why don't you come to Belgium with me? they said i could bring someone, all expenses paid." He looked up and had an excited look, "really???" He said happily, "yes, i mean i don't have family close by or friends i take seriously, so why not take you, i enjoy your company a little than i expected." I chuckled, he nodded, "lets go get my shit."

Belgium

"oh my god." i said as we pulled up to the hotel, Gus smiled widely, "5 star hotel and everything. they weren't fucking around huh?"
"Guess not." I replied, the men grabbed our suitcases and followed us as we got our key card and went up to our room, i tipped them and jumped into the bed. "I wanna nap." I groaned. "Me too, but we have so much to see." Gus poked at my shoulder. "Gus its 2 am, we can do a night tour tomorrow, lets just sleep." I pulled him on top of me. He smirked, "I like this little uniform of yours." He ran his finger down to my thigh where the skirt ended, "Nice try," i pushed him off and walked towards the bathroom, "im gonna shower." I teased and went to wash up.

I finished and threw on some booty shorts and a tank top and made my way into bed with Gus, he was already tucked in and had his eyes closed and id managed to get into the bed without disrupting him, my body finding its way closer to his, he slowly wrapped his arm around me and i saw him smile at the corner of my eye, which caused me to smile.
"Goodnight Gus." I kissed his cheek,
"goodnight Boo."