twenty one

Lauren

My phone blasted in my ear, i held my eyes shut tightly, rolling over and turning it off. I sat up and opened my eyes slowly checking the time,
"3a.m." I rubbed my eyes and awoke Gus the best i could, shaking him at first and then slapping his arm because he was a deep sleeper when he was hungover. He groaned and said, "What?"
"We have to get ready for our flight, we can sleep on it, we just can't miss it, my boss paid both our tickets. Gus! Get up!" I yelled. He sat up as i walked to the curtains and opened them. Gus screamed at me and i chuckled. He eventually got up and followed me into the shower.
"Did you black out too?" He asked as i washed my hair. I nodded, "I don't remember past the beach." He scratched at his head as he leaned in and licked my nipple, "Thanks and me neither."
We finished cleaning ourselves and i opened the door to get out of the shower but Gus pulled me back by my waist, shoving his hard dick against my ass. I smirked and tried to turn around but his grip was too tight. "Can i fuck you?" He growled into my ear and i nodded. He played with my clit and kissed all over my neck and the shoved his dick inside of me, i moaned loudly in pleasure. "Oh fuck Gus."
He stopped abruptly and let me go, touching my along the back of my shoulder, "Why'd you stop?"
He laughed, "we gotta get out and you have to see this." He opened the door and pushed me lightly out of the shower as he followed behind. He directed me to the mirror, i turned my back to it and twisted my head to see my shoulder.
"Gustav ahr" was printed in tattoo ink, i gasped, underneath it laid a drawing of a peep,
"No fucking way!" i yelled, he chuckled, i turned to him, "did you get one too?!" I yelled, he shrugged,
"i hope i did." We began searching his already tattoo filled body.
I smiled so widely as i found the tattoo he'd gotten, it laid on his arm, near his shoulder, Lauren heathers it said in fine print, underneath it wrote, my true soulmate and the one i'll never forget.
"Gus that's bad." I said as i finally stopped laughing,
"It's just saying the truth," He shrugged it off.
"Your pussy's so good i had to get your name tatted on me." He winked, i chuckled, "Let's get ready for our flight." I walked out of the bedroom and got dressed. He packed his suitcase and eventually sat me down on the bed,
"Lauren i don't care that i was wasted, i mean that tattoo so much more than you think." He stared into my soul, "Thank you. I love my Tattoo Gus, maybe we won't end up together but i'll always have this reminder of everything you taught me and how special you were to me." I bit my lip, he took a deep breath and opened his mouth to begin speaking but it took a moment.
"Lauren i want you, so bad, to be mine, so bad, but i'm just, not ready for that. You are all i search for, all i have been waiting for, you and everything i could ever ask and want for but i'm not ready. Im really not ready, and i wish i was, but let's not stop being friends over this, i don't wanna lose you completely because i'm not ready for something that is valuable and precious, i will be ready for you i just need more time and i'm sorry, i hope you see past that and hold on to me as tightly as i'm holding onto you." He held onto my hand tightly and I sighed,
"Gus I love you, so much it hurts, especially when we're not together and we have such different lifestyles, i understand you aren't ready, i really do. But i can't live like that, always waiting, doubting that you want me as bad as i want you, i don't know if you understand but it's just different if we label ourselves, everyone will know it's us, i wanna be yours and i want to mean that much to you, and im not saying a label will make you care more but it will make us more public and it'll just mean that we're doing couple things, not people that are fucking each other and shit, i just want commitment and real adult shit, i don't know, i wanna come home to you and stuff and i cannot be your friend because it'll cause me so much more pain, i'd just rather not see you and wish we were more, and if we're friends i know we're gonna hook up and start this all over again and i don't wanna live this never ending cycle, i need to set myself free and accept that you don't wanna risk it for me. I'm sorry Gus." I stood up and wiped my tears and i picked up my bags and walked out of the room, i heard Gus sniffle as he followed behind me, picking up his shot glass as he left.