Turned on

We texted all night long and even got on the phone but i ended up going to sleep on him. Right now it's 8:00 am and i noticed i haven't called my dad in a couple of days so I'll hit him up right quick.
[Her father at the top!]
Calling him he pick up time it started to ring
"Why haven't i heard from you baby girl? You just done forgot all about your old man. Just breaking my hea-" i didn't even let him finish "I LOVEEEEEEEE YOUUUU AND THAT HAVEN'T CHANGE OLE MAN" i said making kissing sounds in the phone afterwards. He laughed but got serious "I hope it haven't. I really hope it haven't changed i can't loose your love when it's the only thing holding me up day by day." I hate when he be soo depressed "you know you will never lose me. You have me til the end of time."
"I better! How was your first day of school Pumpkin?"
"It was good i met a few people you know how that goes.." i said.
"Well, i do and i need you to be careful in Cali. I don't need you getting hurt and if i think your in danger what did i say was going to happen?"
"I have to come home...ughh dad i know i know. Okay? Calm down I'm good, i promise!" Trying to get Him off my case i end the conversation fast "but I'll talk to you later dad love you and I'm coming home soon to see you. Take care of yourself okay?"
"Okay love you too Pumpkin" Life can't get any better for him hopefully it will though. My moms life made our life's now a living nightmare i wish i can just wake up from because without her/ my other half I'm lost without her.
Flashback:
I screamed as sobs begin to leave my mouth "MOM DON'T LEAVE ME! OPEN YOUR EYES.....please don't leave me." I said as tears streamed down my face. "Ba-Babygirl what's the-the motto?" She said trying to get her words out as blood leaked out onto the floor. Sniffing i said "make something of my-self and always Always t-take care of dad with much l-l-love." I broke down crying when i heard her say much love with her final breath leaving her body along with a tear.
(End of flashback.)
Silently crying wondering why she left me and dad in this cold world. When she knew we needed her. We still need her here by our side. But life happens, we have each other and that is all that matters. Cleaning up my face going into the bathroom to do my hygiene. Sending 😫😍GoodMorning😫😍streaks out:

Phone dinging saying i have a message i check my phone

Phone dinging saying i have a message i check my phone. Seeing jay name appear made a smile appear on my face. Clicking on it i bust out laughing

😫👅💦FURTURE💦👅😫
Sat,Aug 8

Babygirl who in the hell
told you to send that picture

Don't nobody have to tell me to☺️
I'm grown i thought you knew this

Nahh but i do know you
better take that down 💯.
Ain't nobody suppose to see
that but me😫🤤👅💦

Who said all that🤔🤭? Don't
nun of this belong to you💯
Read 8:51

This boy gone get it leaving me on read. Walking through my 1 room condo about to make me something to eat. When i finishes cooking me some pancakes and sausages i go to the living room to watch Netflix, but time i sit down there's a knock at the door. "WHO IS IT?" I yelled walking to the door. My breath hitched when i heard
"gurl if don't open this door." What is he doing here" i asked to myself "and how in the hell do he know where i stay?" I opened the door and there he was with a red,blue, and white polo shirt on with dark jeans and red Levi shoes. Me starring at him must have been long because i was rudely interrupted "you just gone stare or let me in ma?" He said licking his pink juicy lips. I moved to the side "Um yeah come in." Closing the door behind him i turned around to only have my back pushed against the door with his front pressed against mine with hand around my neck. "Now who in the hell told you to send that...again?" He said in a husky voice. He must don't know that this is turning me on so bad i know imma have to change "Oo so the cat got your tongue?" I didn't say anything i just stood there trying to control myself. How a person like me that's a virgin feel like this ugh only with him. He back up and take a good look at me biting his bottom lip. Chuckling he said "yo ahhz over there getting turned on and shxt." I laughed "let's not talking about getting turned on because Lil jr is feeling the same way." I walked pass him to pick my food up to only feel him behind me. Biting my lip because i feel all of him on my butt "first off it's nothing little about him and since you talking are you gone solve it?" I can tell he was smirking. I pushed him off of me and sat on the couch with my food " that's not happening anytime soon and i don't even know you." Eating my food he sat down beside me stealing one of my sausages "alright well let's do that."

-------------------
Do he want to know her ? Or her body?

What happened to her mom?

Will she eventually give into temptations?

Vote and Comment!