Preview

*The whole chapter will be posted tomorrow. Just a sneak peek!❤️

Jacobs Pov

"Good Evening Church."

"Good Evening."

"We are gathered here today In loving memory of Naila Bellamy and-

Jumping up in the chair sweating like nothing before i try to calm down. I look at my hand and noticed her hand was still in mine. I kiss her hand and stomach before i went and took a shower. I couldn't help but to think of that dream while i took a shower. I was hoping that i didn't have to go through that but when they put her in here they said that this was it, for the both of them. They were going to take my baby out but i told them to leave him alone. That was the way i wanted them to leave if it ever came down to that, but I've been praying and praying. And just to let you know I'm not giving up. They say this is the end but i believe in gods results. Standing in this shower I realize that I've been through all of this with Alaina them and naila within a year. I get out to put on some clothes and head back out but i froze.....

where the hell is naila??

-------------------
Only a sneak peek ❤️🤦🏾‍♀️😫

This chapter will be posted tomorrow for you guys. I really can't thank you enough for reading this book but sadly it's ending soon. If you guys think i should do a sequel to this book please comment.

Thanks❤️ smooches😘

Oooo yeah......things won't happen if you don't have faith😉