Stable?

Jacob Pov

"NOOO!!! WHAT THE FU*K DID YOU JUST DO!" I yelled at Tierra.

"I thought you didn't care about her?" She said smirking at me.

I couldn't say anything i just watched my baby bleed to death she shot her in the stomach and I'm hoping that what she said was a lie. If she's pregnant, there's a high chance that she just killed my seed. But i don't even know if that's my baby. I have to get out of here, i have to get her to the hospital. They all walk past me saying "sorry for your loss" and laughing about it. We gone see if this is funny after they die. Working on my feet i slide off my shoes one by one so i was able to slide my feet out of the rope. I put my shoes back on, when i heard somebody walk back in
"Hey i just want to let you know that the kids will be staying with you. I don't have time for kids and never will. Tyga said i have to chose it was either him or the kids and you know i can't live without him. So good luck with the kids." She said standing in front of me.

"This is wrong and you know it." I said lookin at naila noticing I'm running out of time.

"And does it look like i care i got what i want and that's all that matters." She said with her hand on her hip.

"And what was that?" I said finally getting my hands loose.

"To kill her and lock you down. But hopefully i can finish the last one and kill you. So the only reason why I'm giving you time to escape because of the kids and we decided to give the kids to you. And if you don't make it out in time i will kill you and put the kids in Forster care." She said walking up closer.

I took my feet and rapped them around her making her fall. I put one foot one on her neck and the other one on her stomach to hold her down.

"Are those kids even mine?" I said finally getting out of all the ropes. Getting on the floor looking her in the eyes i punch her. I couldn't wait on her to answer so now She was unconscious and I'm able to help naila.

Grabbing her bridal style i sneak out the back way. I look down and i can tell I'm loosing her. I know i can make it there in time to save her. Hopefully she won't die on me. I want her. I need her. Man i still love this girl.
Baby please make it for me and if so our child. This all depends on you
Naila Bellamy.

AT THE HOSPITAL:

On the way here her grip loosen up on me and i think I've lost her. Running in i ask for help immediately.

"CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! MY WIFE IS DYING! PLEASE!!" I screamed until they took her away from me.

"CODE BLUE" The nurse yelled. "Please Get All Doctors down. She looks like she's twenty years old and She has 3 gun shot wounds that has entered the abdomen area." The nurse said to the other helpers as they walked.

"Get her in there now because her life depends on us!" Whoever this doctor was and time i tried to walk into the operating room she stopped me.

"Sir I'm so sorry about this and we are going to try our best to bring her back to you, but we need you to wait in the waiting room. Let us do our job the best way we can, please." She said in a professional but also begging voice.

I look behind her looking at my baby having surgery on the table and then out of no where she goes flatline. FLATLINE!

"Ooh Hell nawl fix her now! Please i need her." I said breaking down.