I Promise

Darrell Pov

Finally ya nigga get to talk. Me and Evelyn been rocking with each other for some time now and I'm really feeling her. It's been 2 months since the accident with Naila, and she's been doing good. Alaina went into hiding and also Tyga. But today is my baby's birthday and i wanna throw down for her. Show her how much i care for her. Calling sis up, i have to ask her a question.

"Wassup bro?" Naila said answering the phone like she was out of breath.

"Wassup sus i have to ask you a question. I hope i didn't interrupt anything..." i said trying to figure out why she was breathing hard. I hope it's from running. I hear baby j scream in the background.

"YES YOU DID YOU-" sounding like she slapped him he shut up. "I'm sorry bro, you didn't interrupt anything but what's the question.?"

"Um well i want to show Evelyn how much she means to me today. And since its her birthday i think this is the perfect day to do this for her." I said.

"Awwww, my big brother growing up but yes i will help you come pick me up in a hour. Ight?"

"Bet. Thank you sus. I really appreciate it."

"Hey, we family now what type of sister i would be if i left you hanging huh!?"

"I don't know man a messed up one." I said laughing. Somebody knocked on the door so i hung up with Naila and answered the door. Opening the door, i see my baby her with her little birthday outfit on. Looking sexy asf.

"Are you going to let me in or just stare?" She said smiling.

"First thing first, Your not coming in here until you give me a kiss." Closing my eyes,Puckering my lips out for her to kiss. I hear her laugh and kiss me softly.

"Thank you. And the second of all i done forgot so come in. I said laughing. I don't want her to think i remembered her birthday. So tonight i know for a fact will be a whole surprise. She look down and mumbled something under her breath walking in and i knew she was waiting on me to tell her but i can't. Almost forgetting about naila, i walk in the living room to tell Evelyn i had to go somewhere.

"Hey baby i have to go somewhere today, so i want you to go out to the mall, get yourself something and have a nice day at the spa. I'll call you when I'm on my way back home." I said kissing her forehead & giving her 7gs to spend and left.

Pulling up to naila house i call her and let her know I'm outside. She came outside and got into the car happy.

"OKAY. So this is what's going to happen. We need to call somebody to decorate, cater, and Dj. Then we can go shopping for what you need to get for tonight." Saying all of that in one breath i laugh at her and start the day driving down the road.

We called the people and Ms Eva(our decorator) said that she will only cost me 5000 for everything i need and want and she at least need 4 hours to decorate. So here i am going to meet her and she kool asf.

"Well hello as you know my name is Eva and This is my crew for CBHH. We are soooo glad to do this for you and in the end we hope you are satisfied. You have nothing to worry about because I'm not going to leave until you are so let's get started."