Too Long

*Haven't been edited*

Jacob Pov

Its been 3 months and 12 days and she's still in a coma. I'm missing her more each day and with us being separated before all of this only makes it worse. Being able to see her face, her body, makes me happy but she can't respond. The doctor said she can hear us and i guess that's good. She making progress and that's all i want for her to do. But i at least want to hear her voice, that's all i want. I was able to take Naomi home earlier than Natasha because they wanted to make sure everything else was okay with her. I decided to keep Natasha, even though she's not mine she need me and her sister. I don't think anyone deserves that especially her. She didn't ask to be here So that's not on her. But when i tell you taking care of two little girls by yourself is a challenge, i mean it. And with Natasha being the way she is she needs more attention.

Naomi:

Natasha:

Natasha:

But I'm glad i have a brother and sister in law that will help a nigga out

But I'm glad i have a brother and sister in law that will help a nigga out. They have been helping me out even though she's pregnant and about to have her baby. Life for her isn't great right now with her bestfriend laying up in the hospital but she's trying to make the best of it. Evelyn didn't take it great when she found out that Naila was pregnant and i didn't either. One day while i was sitting up here i tried to deny this baby but when i calculated the dates up it matched. The day she left me is the day our baby was conceived. I'm happy trust me i am but i wish she would've stop being stubborn and told me what wassup. The doctor said they were able to save the baby but if she doesn't wake up the baby can be in serious danger. They set an appointment for today with a OBGYN Doctor to see if everything's okay and to see if we are suppose to be having a girl or a boy. I wanted to wait for her to wake up so we could hear the news at the same time but you know how life works.

Sitting in the Naila's hospital room with her father, i let him do his daily talk before it was my turn to talk to her. He's been here everyday and i appreciate that because he's been helping me get through this.