Forgive

Naila Pov

"I choose ...to stay."

I look down sad that i have to put my life in danger for a father that lied to me. But also a father thats been loving me so much throughout the years. Looking around for Jacob i see that he's just standing there looking at me. Damien walk towards me with that dirty smirk on his face.

"Aww baby you made the right choice. Your nothing like your mom. You make better choices." He said kissing my cheek. Next thing i know Jacob punched his dad and they started fighting. Trying to get out of these ropes for 2 minutes, that were rapped around me. I got out successfully and went to help my dad. When he was loose we look up to be held at gun point. Damien was angry, really angry.

"THATS ENOUGH. NAILA YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO LEAVE ME. I WILL KILL YOU BE-"

I cut him off by shooting him in his arm and shoulder. Wondering how i got the gun, well when i walked over here to help my dad Damiens extra gun fell so i picked it up just in case. Hearing the cops pull up outside i look at Jacob.

"Get out of here. It wouldn't look good on your behalf, so just go."

He looked at me with a sad expression and left.

HANDS IN THE AIR! RIGHT NOW!
When the police came running in we obeyed their rules and told them what happened. They arrest Damien and put him on the back of the ambulance. We had to go down to the station to make a report on what happened and then we were able to leave. Walking out of the station my dad grabbed my hand.

"Babygirl I'm sorry." He said.

"I know dad it's okay. We all lie sometimes to keep things from blowing up in our face, Right.?" I said with a little smile.

"Right." He said pulling me in for a hug. "Hey i called a lady friend of mine to come pick us up. Do you want to ride."

"Yeah but I'm going to jay's house so i need her to drop me off there." Talking to my dad right now about jay isn't the best time to do so. Because right now i don't even know if me and jay are going to last. Time we get in the car i introduce myself and thank her for picking us up. Her and my dad are kinda close i can tell but if he want to get with her hopefully he will tell me soon. Thanking her and saying goodbye to my dad as i got out of the car walking up to his door. Knocking, he come open the door with red eyes. Staring at each other neither of us said anything when i walked in and sat down. He wouldn't sit down so i looked at him.

"Hey Baby i just want to get this out of the way. I don't want to argue with you nor loose you so I'm going to tell you the truth. Me and Alaina been messing with each other for a while now before me and you even met. But on the day we became official.......i cheated. AND I'm sorry for that. She was there when i needed a break from stressing and I'm not tryin to use that as an excuse but I'm sorry. I didn't know she went into my office and poked holes into the condoms i had left. I can't say this enough but I'm sorry baby I'm sorry. I don't want you to leave me but if that's what you need to do then ...... then I'm fine with it." He said looking down.

"You know what, i was going to come here and end it with you but i can't. These days I've spent with you have been so great, i don't want to leave that behind. I'm not saying I'm just going to forget about because I'm not. BUT I'm willing to try and look past it since you told me the truth." I said walking up to him grabbing his face. I kiss him to seal the deal and leave him there to go to bed.