Mistake?

(Warning Mature content)
Naila Pov

I lead him towards the bed and take off his shirt. I push him on the bed and climb on top of him. I lean down and start kissing him like my life depended on it. When i was kissing him he wouldn't stop saying these words
"Baby don't leave me. Please Don't go" he had tears coming down his face and that only made this worse. I take my shirt off and start to grind on him. I'm trying to take his mind off of it.
For now.
He does that sexy groan i like and that's all it took for me to loose control. I wanted my first time to be beautiful but i need him right now.He flip us over so he's on top and starts from my neck all the way down town. He held eye contact with me, capturing them when he strips me all the way naked.

"Baby you can't leave me." He mumbles in a sad tone. He goes down on me sticking his tongue in me as far as he can. His head game is A1 ain't no way i can run away from this. He speed up, holding my hips in place so i won't move. The faster he went the wetter i got and the more i wanted more of him, all of him.

"Baby stop." I moaned out.

" I'm not stopping until I'm ready." He said. And he was right every time i begged him to stop them more he went. He made me cum back to back and didn't stop.
He finally stop after a good 30 minutes and it had me feeling good but drained. I never knew i could cum that many times in 30 minutes.
He come up and kiss me making sure i taste myself in the kiss. We kiss some more and i couldn't take this feeling anymore. I take his pants off and pull his boxers down with my feet. Being naked in this bed with him made me feel so vulnerable and i slick like the feeling. Rubbing his tip on my womanhood i couldn't help but to moan loud. Putting pressure on it only made it worse.

"Omggg baby just give it to me." I said desperately.

He pulls my head towards him
"You sure?" He groans from the pressure.

"Yes baby....pleaseee!"
I scream when he slam into me. He sat there and waited for me to adjust to his huge size. But while he waited he just stared at me with so many emotions it was ridiculous. I moan when he moved a little and i guess that told him to continue. Looking at me the whole time he thrust into me slowly making me feel all these emotions I've never felt before. But there was one i know for sure i knew and that was love. He was making love to me. Jacob Mitchell the Druglord making love to me i would've never thought of this day. Moaning while i mess his back up by scratching him, i wrap my legs around his waist.

"Deeper J" i whine

"I got you baby." And he did exactly what i asked him to do and more.

"Shxt baby your tight please ease up on the walls. Your killing me." He said moaning.

"Speed up." I moaned

"Nahh Baby take this loving I'm giving you." He said capturing my lips and still moved his hips but gave me those long slow deep strokes. Jacob was killing me and making this decision harder than what it is.

"Please!" I said coming closer to my release.

"What Naila?" He said concentrating on my body by pinching my nipples.

"Ughhh i cant take this J. Stop your killing me!" I said moaning louder knowing Alaina might of heard me.

"You need to release baby?" He said teasing me by slowing down some more.

I couldn't concentrate i just couldn't.

"Jacob i love you baby i love AHHH!!"

I scream when he send me overboard. He thrust into me hard and fast 4 more times making us release together.

"Da*m baby i love you too." He said. He roll over but doesn't remove himself out of me. He pulls me closer and whisper in my ear

"Your not leaving me. Not now not ever." He said kissing my neck and with that we fell asleep together.

Waking up i turn slightly to see he's still sleeping. I get out of his arms carefully but when i did that i removed him from inside of me. Which made a moan escape my lips. I look to see if that woke him up but it didn't. I get up, take a shower, put on some clothes, and pack some clothes. I don't want to leave him but i need time. Kissing him one last time i walk to the door and stop.

"I will always love you Jacob." I said as a tear fell. I walk out quietly to only meet Alaina in the living room.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"It's nun of your business-"

"You're leaving him aren't you." She said shaking her head.

"That's nun of your business." I said trying not to argue with her. I open the door and say my last words "if he ask where i am tell him I'll be back." I sigh. I don't know what to tell him but anything right now would be great.

"Tuh Okay." She said laughing. "You're making the biggest mistake of your life." She said as i close the door. Making my way to my car i think about it

Did i just make the biggest mistake of my life ?

------------------
Did she?
What's going to happen to them?
Vote & Comment!