My Kids

4 MONTHS LATER

Alaina Pov

It's been 4 months since that lil hoe left and I'm glad she did. I'm now 8 months pregnant about to pop and bring my baby girls into the world.Me and Jacob are getting along very well but he made it clear we will never get back together. He's been seeing this girl Tierra but just to let y'all know she's mine. We've been messing around with each other since they been together and he still doesnt know. He asked us about it but we said nothing was going on. I met Tierra when i started to work for tyga. I help tyga get off the map before Jacob killed him and i keep him updated. But enough about my secrets because I'm not the only with a secretive life.

Jacob Pov

JACOBB!! I hear somebody scream my name. I look at the clock to see its 2:24 in the morning. I run into the next room to see if Alaina was okay but the question is am i okay. I notice her bed soak and wet, so that only means one thing.

"Man you're to old for this shxt!" I said aggravated.

"WHAT!" She said screaming at me.

"I'm talking about you pissing in my got d*mn bed." I said shaking my head.

She need to be ashamed of her-

"Nigga i didn't pee my water broke." She said standing up. The rest of her fluids fell and i bout passed out.

"Um okay. I'll grab the baby bags and you just head to the car." I said running to get the babies things. Throwing on some sweatpants, a shirt, and slides, i head to the car. On the way there i couldn't help but to feel scared, happy, and ready.
I wonder if I'm going to be enough for them. Am i going to be a great father? I don't know what to do but right now I'm going to be there for them.
Making it to the hospital i run to the other side to help Alaina out. She squeezed the hell out of my hand but it really didn't hurt. Walking her in they take her in the back, while i go get the baby stuff out of the car. Going to her room i get ready to go in the delivery room. They said she had already dilated enough so she was ready to start pushing.

5 HOUR LATER

"WHAAAA WHAAA" i stood there staring at the most beautiful girls in the world, while they cried. I look at Alaina to see that my kids put her to sleep. I bend down and kiss her forehead.

"Thank you very much Alaina." I said after i kissed her head. Someone bust in the room and this surprised me but most of all it pissed me off.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I semi scream clenching my jaw.

"Well I'm here to ask you the same thing. Oh yeah, have you seen my kids?" He said with a smirk on his face.
-------------------

OMG YALL ARE THOSE HIS KIDS?

WHO'S THIS PERSON!

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT! Thank you for reading my book
Please share this book with your friends & most of all
VOTE & COMMENT!❤️