Dad?

Unknown

I've been following him around for about a month now and it's time to move in on her. I recognized her time i saw who she was and she belongs to me. Just like her mother belonged to me. If she would have not killed my baby i wouldn't have killed her.

JAY POV

What the hell just happened. I just lost the girl of my dreams, over a hoe that says she's pregnant with my baby. I have to find her i was going to tell her how i feel and show her....how much i love her. I can't live without her. Calling her phone for the 5th time it goes straight to voicemail. "UGHHH" i grunted throwing my phone surprisingly not breaking it. Hearing Eve cry only caused people to look at us, only trying to be nosy. Sitting down against my car with my hands on my head i finally let it sink in that i lost her.
"Baby J get up man. It's gone be okay. Don't shut down you're suppose to be a druglord make this shxt right and put Alaina in her place." Darrell said with his arms around Eve to comfort her as he gave me my phone. I was about to say something but my cell phone rung and i answered fast "BABY where are you?" Expecting to hear her voice i hear her screaming stop. "Baby are you okay? Where are you?" I had so many questions for her i just wanted her here with me in my arms. "If you want to save your girl you might want to come now because she's running out of time." This familiar voice said.
"Who is this?"
"Ooo you don't recognize my voice." He said laughing.
"Dad?" I was surprised what the hell was he doing with her. I put it on speaker so Darrell and Eve can hear.

"Wassup Son. How's your life going?"
He said laughing.

"DAD WHAT THE F*** DO YOU WANT?"

"I want what belongs to me and that's Naila."

"WHAT? Your not having her the hell wrong with you." I said looking at the phone like he was crazy. "Let her go now or i promise you..-" (GCO)

"You promise what? Haha you don't have time to promise nothing because time you get here she will be gone."

-------------------

Sorry short chapter !!

Will Naila survive?
Can jay make it in time?
Wassup with the dad?

Vote & Comment