Chapter Thirteen

Uncomfortable.

Sitting in this limo next to Josh, I haven't said a single word to him since we got in here. I could feel his uncomfortableness, I could feel how uncomfortable I was too, but now was not the time to care. I was in danger.

On one side of me sat Josh, and the other sat Denis. I could feel his eyes on me at all times, scanning me constantly. It made me so uncomfortable. I couldn't even talk to Josh about it, because one, he wouldn't know why Denis was doing that and I couldn't tell him, and two, we were in an extremely awkward silence right now that I couldn't BRU myself to break. Only three more hours until we got out of here. Three painful hours.

I couldn't control my tension, so I just stared at everyone inside of the limo. Josh decided to bring Alex, Amy, Charli, Vic, Kellin, and... Lucy.

Lucy, just that name disgusted me. Such a classless, pitiful human being. I stared at her, eying her up and down for most of the ride. She was just staring out of the window, also uncomfortable, everyone was. I acknowledged her every move, her lazy pose, her messy ginger hair that was tied in a bun, the way she would tap her fingers against the limo door. Part of me hoped that the door would fly open and she would go flying out and get run over by a car, I would laugh for hours.

The more I looked at her, the more things started to change. My vision started to change, that is. Instead of her sitting there peacefully, her throat was sliced open, blood was splurting out of it like a water fountain. She also didn't have any arms, they were gone and blood was splurting out of them as well. Stab wounds covered her whole body, and her eyes were gouged out. Some of her organs seemed to be hanging out of her mouth as well, she was, well, lifeless.

I started to snicker by thinking about all of the gruesome ways I could torture her to death. God, killing her would be fun. The thought of her corpse really did give me thrills, the thought of her blood splattered all over me, it made me so, so excited. I can't wait to get my hands on her, she can rot in hell with her sister. Sibling love after all.

I noticed myself reach in my pocket for nothing. It was like I was used to reaching in my pocket for a weapon, but I wasn't, which was strange. There was nothing.

I sighed and tried to relax. I was getting too far ahead of myself, and it wasn't healthy. Something told me that killing Lucy was going to be hard, so I should stop acting like I knew it all, and that it would be easy because it wouldn't be.

I heard whispering coming from beside me and in a flash I turned my head to look at Josh, which was the side it came from. He was just there... Whispering to himself? He looked like he had been hypnotised, he was staring at the ground, his hands holding one another, just quietly whispering to himself. No emotion on his face whatsoever, he looked dead, even. It was scary, even for me, this wasn't an everyday thing, exactly...

"J-"

"Oliver."

Denis' voice hit my ears and I slowly turned round to look at him, I was still incredibly wary of him, every move he made, I studied. He gave me a devilish smile and my heart was about to drop.

"Leave him when he's like that, happens often. None of us know why." He shrugged and just looked bored, not a care in the world. "We all got our trauma tho, so we don't question it."

He seemed completely fine about it, however I was on the opposite side of things. I was fucking worried, I'd never seen him do anything like that before.

I turned my head back to look at him, I tried to make out what he was saying by listening as much as I could.

"Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Josh - fucking idiot. How could you? How could you let this happen to him?"