Chapter Seventeen

A/N: Ahhh hello everyone!! I just wanna say, this beautiful art ^^^^^ is by @syko_brains on Instagram!! They drew these beautiful pics of Josh & Oli in this fanfic and I'm absolutely in love, so please follow them!!

————————————————

"Oliii?"

"Oli, Angel, wake uppp,"

"I know you're awakeee."

I giggled and jumped up as I felt Josh tickle my stomach and we both immediately broke into a hysterical laughter.

"Joshh! Stop!" I snorted and he eventually stopped tickling me and we were both left laughing with each other. I could feel that my hair was a complete train wreck, and I was still extremely tired considering I was basically up all night worrying about Josh.

"Josh, are you feeling any better?" I asked, immediately stopping the laughter. Josh kept his genuine smile on his face and responded with a slight nod. Well, he was looking much brighter than yesterday.

"I'm actually doing good now, it must have just been a small stomach bug. Don't worry about me." He leaned down to give me a kiss, which I gladly returned. "We'll go out somewhere nice all that today but first, I need to ask you something."

He sat down on the bed next to me and took my hands in his own and just like that, the atmosphere had changed. He stared at me deeply in my eyes, a hint of guilt surrounding his beautiful aura.

"Oli, my love, my angel. I never, ever want to make you uncomfortable. I'm referring to doing anything that'll make you uncomfortable or scared, and not just me too, I won't let anyone in the gang to do something like that. So, tell me," He got in closer and held my hands tighter. "Does anything we do ever make you feel uncomfortable?"

I thought about it. I really did. I mean, I was starting to think, at first, when they took me in and I saw all that murder stuff, it didn't affect me as much as I wanted it to. I think in my mind I was trying to make myself scared, but then again, I don't really remember how I felt back then. All I knew was that now, I didn't really care. I mean, I was used to it, I couldn't care less if Josh probably murdered hundreds of people, what mattered was that I knew he was a good person, he genuinely cares. What anyone says doesn't matter, really, that's something I was just starting to get.

"No." I shook my head. "No, I don't think I really mind actually. Do you think that's... Do you think that's strange?" I personally found it strange.

He gave me the biggest smile ever, seriously, it was the brightest thing in the room. It was cute, but also slightly worrying. He pulled me into the tightest hug imaginable, I hugged him back of course, but I don't think I could've possibly hugged him as tight as he hugged me.

"No, that's wonderful! Absolutely wonderful. I'm just glad, if it would've made you uncomfortable, I would've never been able to forgive myself." He pulled away and sniffled as if he was trying to not cry.

"Do you wanna go down to the basement again?" He spoke before I even had time to react to his words. Before I could think, I nodded.

Immediately he picked me up bridal style and walked me down to the basement with him, where the coldness, darkness and the smell of blood hit yet again.

He put me down and rubbed my back as he stood next to me. I realised then that Lucy was awake, but she sort of wasn't? She was awake but her eyes looked... Dead. Maybe it was because she had gone hours without food or water. The knife was still there, stabbed into her leg with a few stab wounds on her legs already, the blood had dripped down and made a puddle on the floor, there was no longer any droplets dropping down though.