TWO

Emma's POV:
God... he was a lot hotter in person. Oh and a lot taller or maybe I'm just small.

"Emma? Earth to Emma?" I wasn't even thinking I was just like standing there all stupid and shit.

"Sorry, hi!" He leaned in for a hug and I hugged him back. His arms wrapped around me and I felt somewhat safe which is stupid.

"Come in, come in" I walked in and Grayson and James were sitting there James stands up quickly and says "HI SISTER!! SO GLAD WE ARE FINALLY MEETING!" Before I could even say anything back he hugged me so tightly and then Grayson stood up "Hey Emma what's up" and then hugged me but it didn't feel the same as it did with Ethan I don't know why I was comparing hugs it was kinda fucking creepy just whatever.

Ethan's POV:
Emma is really small a lot smaller then I thought. It's kinda cute. No Ethan shut up chill.

I interrupted Grayson, James, and Emma's conversation "Come on guys we better start filming it's getting late we don't even know what we are filming yet" they nodded and we sat on the couch.

"Let me sit next to daddy Grayson" Grayson rolled his eyes but tbh I secretly think he didn't mind and I turn to Emma who was laughing. Her smile is beautiful. No Ethan shut up shut up.

We sat down after I turned on the camera. Emma to my left on the end of the couch. Me and Grayson looked at each other and at the same time said "WERE BACK" and filmed the video which took a lot longer then I actually thought it would.

Throughout the whole video Grayson kept looking and laughing at whatever Emma did and it was kind of bothering me but I don't really know why it was almost as if I was jealous.

James POV:

Kind of love Emma for a real one. She is so sister silly. But Grayson was acting really really weird towards her like he was trying to flirt with her and he was kind of cutting me off. But like I think I'm overthinking whatever.

"Let's get food I'm sister starving for a real one." Emma replied sarcastically with a "let's sister do it" we went to get in Graysons car who was driving and when I opened the passenger door it was almost as if he didn't want me sitting up there with him and he looked at the back towards Emma who was sitting with Ethan. Sister scandal.

When we got food we talked about a video ideas for Emma's channel and what we were gonna do. It was getting late and we wouldn't be home around like 10. I wasn't in the mood to film and Grayson was causing a weird vibe.. I tried to lighten the mood.

"I'm sister sleepy. Let's have a sister sleepover and we can film Emma's video in the morning?" They agreed thankfully because I was not about to film a whole video tonight. It's Emma's channel anyway not like she has to post it on a certain day.

When we get back to the twins house Emma wanted to watch a movie because she like wasn't tired at all and I didn't mind because I can just fall asleep anyway on daddy Grayson;) except Grayson specifically asked Ethan to move over so he can sit next to Emma. Ethan clenched is jaw and said "Grayson can we talk in my room?"

Hopefully you guys like it so far! It will get better and I changed my writing style a little hopefully you like it!