ELEVEN

Graysons POV

I was scrolling through Instagram and then Ethan stood up suddenly and said he had something to tell us.

"Me and Emma are dating." He said smiling. James stood up so fast screaming with excitement and hugging both of them.

"YES! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BITCHES!" James said laughing. Him and Emma made a couple more jokes and then Emma looked at me.

"But we are keeping it a secret. For now. So don't tell anyone, us four are the only ones that know." Emma said.

Me and James both nodded then I smiled at her and she smiled back. I already knew that they had something it was pretty obvious.

"Don't be rude say something." James said to me.

"I'm happy for both of you." I said faking a smile. I actually felt broke on the inside though. Not because I liked Emma but because I know she would pull Ethan apart from me. I'm also scared of what the fans will think.

We went out for lunch and I was quite the whole time not being myself. I needed to talk to someone about this..

Ethan's POV:

Grayson barley said anything when I told him the news. He was also quite as shit when we went out for lunch what the fuck is his deal? Why can't he just be happy for me. Whatever like me and Emma said we aren't gonna let anyone get in the way of us. After lunch we went back to Emma's to hang out for awhile.

"Alright kitty girls I have to go now I have a very important meeting in a hour." James said standing up to hug Emma then me.

If James was leaving then that was Grayson's ride home too unless he wanted to third wheel all night which I doubted he did.

"Guess that means I have to go too. See you Emma" he said getting up to hug her.

To be honest I'm glad he's leaving I need to talk to Emma about him anyways. After they left Emma was still editing. I walk over to her, close her computer and sit next to her.

Emma's POV:

Ethan then walked up to me and closes my computer. I'm glad he did I probably wouldn't have stopped editing and then have a fucking meltdown. I then moved the computer to the ground and look up at him.

He was staring at my eyes and to brake the silence I ask "what's up with Grayson?"

"I have no idea he was acting all weird the whole day. I'll talk to him when I go home."

Ethan saying that made me sad. I didn't want him to go home I feel so lonely when no ones here. Especially Ethan he makes me feel safe.

"Fuck I need a coffee let's go get one."

We get in the my car and I plug in the aux. I play best friend by Rex Orange County as we scream the lyrics. I'm surprised he knew them to be honest. Another reason to fall in love with him about.

We get to the coffee shop order coffee and sit down. We talked for awhile before a fan came up to us ask and asked for a picture. She then asked something I was not expecting and didn't know how to respond too.

"why are you two together where's Grayson and James?"she asked sounding annoyed.

I didn't say anything but Ethan spoke up.

"At home." And with that she just walked away.

"Weird." I said.

"And rude." Replied Ethan.

Usually I never run into rude fans but it happens once in while I guess. We decide it's best to go back to my apartment before more fans see just us two together. We don't want to give to much away.

We decide to watch a movie on my laptop in my bed.

Ethan's POV:

Emma turned on a movie. I wasn't tired at all but I could tell emma was even though it wasn't that late. About 15 minutes into the movie I look at Emma who is asleep. She's so cute sleeping. I wrap my arms around her and hug her tight. I then rub my hand up and down her leg as we lay there for awhile. Emma's amazing. I can't believe I'm dating someone as beautiful as her. I feel so fucking lucky.