SEVEN

Ethan's POV:
I think I was to flirty with Emma tonight. Fans are gonna get so suspicious after this video goes up if I really was so flirty. I couldn't help it I guess she was beautiful. She probably doesn't even like me though and I'm scared of rejection and scared of even getting into another relationship after what happened with Meredith. But I needed to tell someone I liked Emma. I was done hiding my feelings so I decided to tell gray.

"GRAYSON COME IN HERE"

"HOLD ON"

"ITS IMPORTANT"

After about 30 seconds he comes into my room.

"Sit down" I said looking at him.

"Everything all right?" He looked weirdly worried.

"Yeah yeah, I just want to tell you I think I like emma. I know this is crazy I have known her for like two days but I've never felt this way around anyone before" it felt so good to tell someone how I felt about her.

"Ethan i know it's obvious and I'm sure she feels the same about you. I think. Give it some more time though don't rush things especially if she was worried with the fans." I'm glad Grayson understood. I'm so happy he's around I can't imagine life without him.

"Thanks Grayson. Goodnight" and with that I fell onto my bed and shut my eyes.

*RING RING RING*
I woke up to my phone ringing when I thought I silenced it. It was 6:00 am and surprise surprise it was bitchass James.

********************************************
James: hey sis! I need to film a video thinking of doing a QnA with the sister squad at 9 so be here and tell gray he wouldn't answer when I called his phone.

*hung up*

********************************************

He hung up before I could even say anything. I go to wake up gray and tell him. I was excited to see emma too. Later that day we go to James and everything was great. Grays mood seemed better and emma was in a good mood same with James it was a good vibe all around. There were a couple ethma questions which we just laughed about. It was fun. Later that night we went back to our house and I was wondering how Emma was doing about all the comments. James and gray went out to go shopping at 10 pm I have no idea why but all they said "less fans will be out" honestly I think they were setting me and Emma up but whatever.

"Hey em. Are you feeling better about the whole fan situation?"

"Yeah I mean I've seen a lot more ethma then I have hate the past couple of days." She was smiling and her mood was a lot better. I could really tell she was happy. "I guess that's better then hate right?" I said laughing. "Yeah. A lot better" she said looked staring at me.

A/N sorry for the shorter chapter. Do you guys enjoy the longer ones or shorter ones like these?