TWELVE

Emma's pov

I wake up to Ethan's arms wrapped around me and my head on his chest. I get up to go to the bathroom and he wakes up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you"

"No it's okay I need to go home anyway I didn't mean to sleep here. Gray is probably wondering where I am." He says looking at me.

I then out of nowhere decided to sit on top of him and kiss him. We kissed slowly but things started to get more passionate. I pull let go of him and sit up. He stared at me and smiled.

"Your so beautiful emma."

I blushed. "Shut up bitchass" I said giving him the finger both of us laughing.

Ethan got out of bed and I walked him to the door.

"Hey, I'll see you later." He said.

"Yeah."

And with that we hugged and he left. God Ethan makes me so happy I didn't know how much someone could mean to me until I met him.

Ethan's POV:

I drive home smiling the whole time. I can't believe I found someone that makes me as happy as Emma. But now I have to worry about gray asking where I was.

I pull into the driveway and go inside. Gray answers the door and before I could say anything he shoves his phone in my face.

"You see the comments on our video? Instagram? They are all just about you and Emma it's like me and James don't fucking exist." Grayson said raising his voice in every word.

"Grayson chill ou-" I said calmly before he interrupted me.

"No e I'm not going to chill out Emma is going to ruin our channel and me and yours relationship."

The last thing I wanted was Grayson dragging Emma into this. Because I know emma did not want this to happen. So I snapped at Grayson.

"Grayson shut the hell up. Let me live my fucking life. All you do is get fucking jealous every time I get happy you try to ruin for me. Just let me be happy. If you care about the fans more then your brothers happiness then you can fuck off."

Before he could say anything I walk to my room slamming my door as hard as I could and layed on my bed, face in my pillow.

Then that's when I heard glass shatter and Grayson yell "SHIT."

I ran into his bathroom to see the mirror shattered and his hand covered in blood.

"Grayson what the fuck." I said while grabbing the nearest towel to try to stop the bleeding. It was more serious then I thought.

"We need to go to the hospital gray."

He says nothing and we both get in the car driving in silence.

"Keep applying pressure gray." I said to finally brake the silence.

We arrive at the hospital and a doctor takes Grayson to a back room and says I have to wait out here.

"Let me come in he's my brother." I said.

"I'm sorry but no one is aloud not even family. I'll tell you when you can visit." Said the doctor walking away with gray.

I walk back to the waiting room and call Emma. It rings twice before it picks up.

********************************************
Ethan: Hey Emma, I'm at the hospital right now with Grayson he is hurt.

Emma: Shit, what happened? Never mind I'm on my way be there in 10.

Ethan: oka-
*ends*
********************************************
I then decide it would be a good idea to call James. He would be mad if I didn't tell him.