THIRTY

Emma POV

I wake up to my alarm I had set for a photoshoot with Bryant today. I was still deciding if I wanted to go because we planned it before this all happened by before all this I mean Ethan kissing another girl. Now that everything's pretty much normal I wanted to go.

Ethan's arms are wrapped tightly around me and he's still asleep. He's such a heavy sleeper. I try to unwrap his arm around from my waist but he grabs me tighter.

"Ethannnn." I say softly.

He mumbled something and pulled me closer.

"Ethan I have to get ready" I say pushing at his arms.

He's so much stronger then me it's stupid.

"Just lay with me for a couple more minutes" He says in his morning voice that drove me absolutely crazy.

"Fine just a couple minutes." I say relaxing back into his arms.

Ethan's touch made me feel so safe and protected.

I then heard my phone ding and saw that it was Bryant.

"Shit, Ethan let go." I say.

He unwraps his arms and sits up as I grab my phone.

Bryant: Hey, you still up for that photoshoot?

Emma: Shit, yeah sorry Bryant I know I was supposed to let you know 15 minutes ago.

Bryant: Nah it's fine. Okay I'll meet you at that diner around 7:30 am.

Emma: sounds good!

"Okay Ethan I have to leave in a half hour." I say getting up.

I take off my shirt and sweatpants and head into the shower. I then walk into my closet having no idea what to wear. I decide to just grab jean shorts and a light yellow crop top. I sit down at my vanity and put on concealer and foundation.

"You don't need that." Ethan says.

"Shut up yes I do." I say back.

"You really don't but okay." He says.

I brush my wet hair and stick my phone in my back pocket. I grab my keys and look at Ethan who is just laying on the bed staring at me.

"What?" I ask him.

"Nothing. Your just beautiful." He says.

I feel a huge smile start spread across my face.

"Oh shut up." I say back.

Every time he would say stuff like that I would get butterflies like a stupid little kid and my cheeks would get hot.

"Why can't we just stay here and lay together?" He asks messing up his hair.

"God your driving me crazy Ethan." I say trying my best to keep my eyes focused on his face.

"Are you staying here or what?" I ask him.

"Nope. I'm going with you." He says.

"Then let's go." I say.

He gets up and throws his sweatshirt over his head and we walk down the stairs. I grab Grayson's coffee he gave me from the fridge and we head to the car. I turn on Rex Orange County as we scream the words. I missed this just us two in the car not worrying about anything expect for nailing the lyrics.

We finally arrive and see Bryant's car which was the only car in the parking lot. The diner wasn't actually open but we thought it would be a good spot to take pictures with the sunrise in the background.