THREE

Ethan's POV:
I took Grayson into my room and in a calm voice asked "do you like Emma or something dude?" I didn't want to make it sound like I did so I tried to be as casual as I could. What he said was the opposite of what I thought. "I mean I'm just trying to get to know her nothing more." "Trust me she seems like a really cool girl that's all E it's all good."

There was a moment of silence between us as I was looking down towards my feet because I kind of felt bad I assumed so quickly. He then said "why do you like her or something?" And I was straight up with him because we don't lie to each other about anything. At least I never have. "I mean I think she's a beautiful funny caring person.. maybe?" And we didn't say anything and walked back out into the living room.

Emma's POV:

"Hey James what do you think they are doing in E's room? They have been in there for awhile" I think James might have been asleep because it took him awhile to finally say something. He answered though and said "what? Oh fighting over you." "What? What do you mean fighting over me I met them less then 24 hours ago." "James?.. James?"

Did the twins tell James something I didn't know about.. do they really like me like that? I just met them. No. That's not true James is tired I'm tired they are tired it's probably just about the video or something..

The twins walk back out into the living room and my eyes instantly go to Ethan. God he's so hot. No Emma shut up you guys are friends nothing more. He is so goddamn attractive though. I broke the silence and said "I'm pretty sure James is asleep."

I wasn't for sure because he was on the couch and I was on the floor leaning up against the couch on a make shift bed that was on the ground where I was guessing I was going to sleep.

Grayson sits on the couch next to James and Ethan went to the kitchen to make popcorn I think. It really wasn't that late only around 11:30. About 15 minutes of silence pass Ethan was still in the kitchen. I was gonna get up and go to the bathroom and check on Ethan on the way sense it's right there but before I could Grayson said something I didn't expect him too.

This chapter was pretty short sorry!