FIFTEEN

Two weeks later- everything's the same they all still hang out and are friends Emma and Ethan dating but still are haven't announced it and Grayson and Emma on good terms.

Graysons POV:
My hand was almost fully healed thank god. I'm so done with this cast. It's hard to work out in can't edit can't do everyday tasks. I'm so ready to get this dumb shit off. Anyway the whole ethma thing is getting out of fucking hand holy shit. Our fans are going wild. I don't know why emma and Ethan don't just announce it. They find every clue and inspect everything it's crazy. I was scrolling through Twitter when I got a text from Bryant.

********************************************
Bryant: Hey

Grayson: hey man what's up

Bryant: Hey nothin much. I was thinking the 'sister squad' could go down to a lake house this weekend? For a photo shoot and just to hang out and have fun?

Grayson: That sounds like so much fun! Yes I'll tell them right away! Where is it at and when would we go?

Bryant: A couple hours from here. I was thinking this weekend I can book the house if you guys arnt busy. Just lmk when you can! Thanks gray!

Grayson: yeah I'll tell them right now!

********************************************
Sister squad❤️

Grayson: hey guys Bryant invited us to a lake house this weekend if you guys are down? Sounds like fun.

Ethan: Lit

James: Ew Ethan. Sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I could go but I have meetings all weekend and traveling to Chicago for final palate reviews before this comes out.

Emma: Yeah sounds lit😎 yk I'm free.

James: ew

Emma: 😘

********************************************

Emma's POV:
Shit this weekend. That's in one day. If we are leaving Friday night. Fuck I need to finish editing this video tonight then I want to upload this before we go. My phone rings so I look down to see Ellie was calling me.

EMMMA HEYY! ILL BE AT THE AIRPORT IN AN HOUR YOU BETTER BE FUCKING READY!

ELL-

*ends*

Holy shit. Fucking yes I'm so happy I miss her so much. Was Hannah with her? God I hope so. I miss my girls so much. Don't get me wrong I love the twins and James butttt I need to have boy talk with my girls. I need to tell them so much! I put a sweatshirt over the croptop I was wearing and get in the car sense the airport is about 45 minutes away.

When I arrive at the airport I walk in the doors and look around having no idea where she is. She didn't tell me anything she could be anywhere. Ellie's a fucking joke I swear to god. I finally find which terminal Arizona flew to. Before I could get there I was stopped by like 5 different fans.

I was squinting my eyes looking all around and then I saw her.

"ELLIE" I yelled way to loudly.

She turned around and we ran towards each other I engulfed her in the biggest hug. Holy shit I missed her.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ELLIE. I LOVE YOU IT HAS BEEN SO LONG"

"I MISSED YOU TOO EMMA!"

-

We were in the car blasting music on the aux when I got a text. Ellie looked at phone where it said

Ethan❤️🤪: Hey babe! I was wondering if I could come over.

"EMMA WHAT THE FUCK? BABE? WHAT HAVE YOU NOT TOLD ME!"

I laugh and scream over the loud music
"BOY TALK WHEN I GET HOME I TOLD YOU THAT!"

-

We where sitting on my bed where I was explaining everything to her. It felt so good to be around a another girl. I explained how Grayson broke his hand and how me and Ethan started.

"Damn I really need a boyfriend." Ellie said laughing.

My head instantly went to grayson. I mean. As a joke of course.

"Oh yeah Ellie how would you like to go to a lake house with us this weekend? Me you gray and Ethan?"

"oh my god yes of course!" She said fangirling. I decided to text Ethan back.

********************************************

Emma: Hey bitch sorry I was at the airport picking up ellieeee:)

Ethan: Oh k it's fine

Emma: yeah she surprised me thank god I need some time away from you three dumbasses

Ethan: ;(

Emma: ❤️

Emma: also sense Ellie's here she's comin with us to the lake house that okay?

Ethan: yeah I'll tell Grayson and Bryant I'm sure it will be fine! We are coming at 8pm sharp tomorrow so be ready.

Emma: Also Grayson and Ellie kinda cute;)

Ethan: oh shut up. Okay I'm gonna leave you alone now! Cya babe❤️

Emma: bye whore❤️

********************************************

"Who ya texting? Your boyfriend?" Ellie ask.

"Yeah and your gonna be talking to your future boyfriend tomorrow." I say laughing.

"Oh shut up he's way out of my league hunny."

"That's what I thought." I say winking.

Me and Ellie talked for hours and finally fell asleep at like 2am. God I missed her. We had so fucking much to catch up on.

-

"EMMA WAKE UP!" I hear Ellie scream in my ear.

"Holy shit what?" I say tiredly.

"It's 2 fucking pm we slept till 2" Ellie said back.

"lol whoops. That gives us six hours to pack we are fineee." I say falling back into the bed.

"Emma we both know our asses won't start packing till 7:30" she laughing jumping on me.

"Okay okay I'm up let's go get food. I need coffee."

A/N just a filler chapter. Next chapter will be good! I promise! It will have some smut sorry!