SIX

Ethan's POV
I woke up too Grayson blasting music while he cooked breakfast. It was so fucking loud and obnoxious.

"Turn that shit off gray. Your taste in music is shit just like your breakfast."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Also James and Emma are coming over in a hour to film so get ready"

That made me feel better I got to see Emma today. And of course James too. I get in the shower and I think of the phone call I had last night with Emma about the fans. They really got mad at her because I'm theres? I'm not even dating Emma she most likely has no feelings for me. As I just think of her as a friend too. But the fans need to know I have my own life too and I'm aloud to live my life.

When I got out of the shower I sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram to see abunch of ethma ships. I didn't mind it because I saw less hate. As long as they didn't make Emma feel like shit it was fine.

Emma's POV
While I was getting ready I was thinking about how things might be a little awkward between gray because of the video he posted. I'm guessing e told him that the comments were bothering me. I knew I would have to get use to it at some point. Your never gonna find a YouTuber who doesn't have haters. I put on some light concealer and mascara so I don't look like complete shit and let my hair down. I put on a white crop top and dark plaid high waisted pants and started heading to the twins house.

When I arrived James answered with a "HI SISTER!" And a big hug. I looked at Grayson with awkward eye contact when he then got off the couch to give me a hug. Ethan then walked out of his room and hugged me. We decided to start filming right away because we all know it would take foreverrrr. Grayson was kinda acting quite the whole video but I didn't think much of it.

"You guys acted really flirty throughout the whole video." Said James while looking at me and Ethan.

"No.. we are just friends nothing more." I heard Ethan say. 

James then winked at us "whatever you say sisters!"

"Whatever you want to think bitchass" and we all laughed. Grayson and James then went to go pick up Chinese we ordered and it was just me and Ethan. I wanted to ask him about gray anyway.

"Hey Ethan have you noticed gray? He seems kinda down in the dumps."

"Yeah I'll talk to him tonight when we are alone"

"Okay."

we then just went on our phones scrolling through Instagram when I see Ethan liked an ethma post.

"Ethan dude you can't like that. They are gonna get so suspicious you know our fans they are fucking detectives."

"Why you looking at ethma post? You ship it?"

"Oh shut up." I said lightly punching his shoulder. I think ethan liked me. I could tell. Or maybe that's just his personality but why would james say that he liked me? James has known the twins for awhile so maybe I should talk to him. After gray and James got back we our Chinese food and said our goodbyes, we then went our separate ways. When I got home I FaceTimed James.

********************************************
Sister Em🤩: "hey bitchass can you talk."

Bitchass❤️🤪: "yeah this is going to be about Ethan right?"

Sister em🤩: "you got it."

Bitchass❤️🤪: "okay what is it."

Sister em🤩: "okay well you have been friends with the twins for awhile and I know this could sound kind of crazy but do you think Ethan likes me or is this just how he acts around girls?"

Bitchass❤️🤪: "oh, yeah he definitely likes you Emma he needs a sister suck;)"

Sister em🤩: "oh shut up James lol"

Bitchass❤️🤪: "why you ask you like him to? Can't see why you would care anyway?"

Sister em🤩 "nooo he's just a friend to me I swear!"

James then winked and ended the call.

********************************************

Maybe he's not just a friend to me. Maybe I do have some feelings for him?

A/N Do you guys like the book so far? Should I continue it? I don't get much reads my highest is only 4 on chapter one lolllll rip but if you see this comment or vote if you want another chapter. If I see one vote or one comment I'll continue lmao I have no life k thx bye