THIRTY EIGHT

Ethan's POV:

I wake up pretty early and see Emma beside me sleeping. I kiss her forehead and decide to let her sleep. I pull the blanket further up on her and walk to the kitchen. Grayson is still on the couch and I see James car outside so I'm guessing he was still asleep too. Wow I'm never the one to wake up first it's always Grayson or James.

I turn on the stove and pour pancake mix into the pan. I make four large pancakes and set them onto a plate. I then make one for myself.

I sit down as I pour syrup and put bananas onto my pancake. I just want things to be normal. I miss uploading weekly with gray doing challenges or making stupid ass videos. I miss emma uploading her funny ass vlogs that made no fucking sense but I couldn't stop watching them because of how cute she was. I miss when she would call me telling me to come over. I miss it all.

I put my plate in the sink and decide to go work out. I put in my ear buds and start lifting weights. Working out is always able to take my mind of things that's happening in real life. I then go to take a shower and to my surprise when I come out everyone is still asleep. It's 9pm which is still pretty early but for Grayson and James it's got to be a record.

I walk into the kitchen and decide to wash the couple dishes in the sink when I feel small arms wrap around my waist. I feel a smile spread across my face when I turn around to see Emma in one of my big oversized hoodies.

"Hey" She says pecking my lips.

"Good morning." I say back.

God she really knew how to make me happy.

"I made pancakes." I say looking over towards the plate.

"Thanks" She says grabbing one with her hands.

She starts ripping peices of pancake and eating it.

"That's how you eat pancakes? With nothing on it and no fork?" I ask laughing.

"Uh I'm sorry do you have a problem?" She asks sarcastically.

"Nope just wondering how I ended up with the weirdest fucking girl." I say turning back to finish washing the dishes.

She lightly punches my back when I hear James.

"Morning bitches." He says walking into the kitchen.

"Morning queen james." Emma says pancakes in her mouth.

James grabs a plate and a pancake and sits down.

"I need to go home after this because of a meeting." James says which didn't surprise me at all.

"When do you not have meetings?" Emma groans.

"I'm a business man." James says while he cuts his pancake.

After about 20 minutes of us all talking James left and Grayson was still asleep.

"I was thinking about filming today." Emma says.

"I miss it." I say honestly.

"Our fans do too." Emma says softly looking down at her feet.

"What if us three filmed a video and we both upload the same one to our channels explaining where we have been and how we are back." I say.

"That's actually a really good idea." Emma says with a smile.

"We can talk to Grayson about it when he wakes up. Obviously he won't want to talk about his situation but like we can make up a story I hate lying to the fans but they can't know about this." I sigh.

"Yeah." Emma mumbles.

"Emma." I say.

"Yeah?" She ask.

"Love you." I say with a smile.

"Love you too bitch." She says her cheeks red.

-

"HEY WE ARE BACK!" We all shout into the camera.

"We have been gone for awhile." Ethan starts.

"Some things have came up." I then say.

"Some stuff we couldn't avoid and because of that we had to take a break to focus on our own mental health." Grayson then begins.

"We know you will all understand and we just want to let you know we are okay." Ethan says smiling.

I catch myself staring to long and I turn away and being to speak.

"We are back for good and I can promise you that!" I say.

"We will be back pranking, making challenges, doing stupid shit." Grayson says.

"And I'll be back making stupid vlogs and drinking ice almond milk coffees and putting on chapstick." I say with a smirk.

"Thank you guys so much for understanding." Ethan then says.

"We will see you next week" Grayson says.

"I'll see you uh sometimes soon." I say as we all laugh.

"PEACE!" The twins yell.

"Cya hoes." I then say throwing up a peace sign.

-

"Andddddd done." I say smiling and turning to Ethan.

Grayson was editing the twins video and I was editing mine in Ethan's bed.

"Okay gray ready?" Ethan says as we walk into Grayson's room.

"Ready." He replies.

"3..2..1.. publish!." Ethan says to both of us.

Me and gray click publish at the same time. Both of our videos going up.

"That feels good." Grayson says with a sigh.

"Yeah it does." I say back.

I kiss Ethan's lips as we both smile. God I think we were finally catching a fucking break. It was about god damn time.

"Emma." Ethan then says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Your so goddamn special." Ethan says with a smile.

If only he knew what he fucking ment to me. I love you ethan. This kid drove me crazy.

THIS CONCLUDES SPECIAL.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS BOOK:) 16K READS IS SO CRAZY TOO ME AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK-YOU! I honestly didn't even expect 1k reads starting this book lmao. I just want to thank you for reading:) this was my first ever story and I know I'm not that good at it lol.

Im going to be writing another story called Indescribable Ik it's cheesy lol but it will be an ETHMA story but will not be a continuation of this book. It is going to be completely different with it taking place with Emma and Ethan are in high-school.

I have some questions for you though.

Would you actually read it?

Should I write smut? (Hehehe)