TEN

Emma's POV:

*KNOCK KNOCK* damn who the hell is at my door this early. I check my phone and it was 10am whoops guess it wasn't super early. I go to answer the door to see it was Ethan holding a coffee.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked pretty embarrassed becuase I just woke up and look like a fuckin boy.

"You weren't answering any of my text or calls sooo I figured you were sleeping and decided to bring you a coffee." He said smiling.

"Oh what so know your all boyfriendy and shit lol"

"Thought I would try to be a good boyfriend, bitch ass I'll drink this myself."

I grab the coffee out of his hands and laugh. I loved talking to him so fucking much the feeling is indescribable. I sip the coffee and it was pretty good which I was not expecting.

"Damn, you even know the way I like it good job e."

"Yeppp I know I'm amazing." I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Hey what do you think the fans are going to think about us dating when do you plan on telling them?" I asked because I've been thinking about it all night.

"I was thinking in every video we just give subtle hints until they are like dying and we will announce it then"

"Sounds fun to me. But we need to tell James and gray about this." I said. I knew James would go fucking nuts that it is official so me and gray told them to come over to my place.

"Let me change and look somewhat presentable." I said sipping my coffee

"Nah, you look cute when you just wake up."

I didn't listen to him and changed. I was thinking of maybe filming a video with them anyway if they weren't busy.

"EMMMMMMA HOW DO YOU TURN YOUR STOVE ON?" Ethan yells up the stairs to me.

My stove? The fuck I've never even tried to turn it on. I just post-mate everything lol.

"I DONT KNOW. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO COOK WITH ANYWAY"

I change let my hair down and walk downstairs. Ethan was still trying to turn on the stove and he looked like a dumbass. But was also stupidly hot.

"Ethan I don't have anything to cook with dumbasss I told you"

"I'm trying to make my girlfriend breakfast. You need food let's go shopping."

I'm still getting used to being his girlfriend. And being called that especially. Like I'm dating Ethan fucking Dolan a couple years ago I was in my room watching YouTube videos as a fan now I'm dating him? It's crazy.

"E it's fine you got me a coffee, don't make me feel bad like I never do shit." I say making him laugh.

"Just being you is enough"

God why is he such a flirt. I pour myself cereal and while I'm doing that he comes around behind me and wraps his arms around my waste and hugs me. I jump a little not expecting it.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, sorry." I look up at him and smile.

"I just want you to know that if the comments or our fans don't support this or us I just don't want them to have a say in our lives and I just want to make you happy and do whatever makes us healthy."

"Ethan I promise, I'm dating you because I like you. Not because of our friends or fans. There will be people that don't support us and we just have to fight through it I guess and it will only make us stronger" telling him this made me feel a lot better.

"Alright let go dumbass let me eat before James and gray get here" but before I could do anything there was a knock on the door. Ethan answers it and James and gray were standing in the door way.

"HEY SISTER HOW ARE YOU!" He hugs Ethan and smiles. Then sees me over his shoulder.

"EMMA SISTER HEY" I take a bite of my cereal and run over to hug him.

"HEY BITCHASSSSSSSS" I then look at gray.

"What's up gray" I go to hug him. Ethan is looking straight at me. I think he was sometimes jealous of gray.

I go back over to my cereal sit down and start eating it.

"So why are we here are we gonna film or something?" Says gray sounding almost annoyed. He did look at Ethan funny to see him answer the door almost not expecting him. I figured Ethan told him he was here.

"Oh yeah can we do that I need a video." I said with a mouthful of cereal.

James came up with a good idea and we filmed for awhile and me and Ethan kept staying close and doing really tiny things to make fans suspicious. We knew they would catch anything.

After hours of filming we decided it was time to tell James and gray. Well Ethan decided. We were all on our phones me editing the video.

"Hey James and gray me and Emma need to tell you something." Ethan says standing up out of completely nowhere.

Hope you guys are liking the story so far!