TWENTY TWO

4 days later.

Emma's POV:

I haven't seen Ethan for four days I missed him so much. I sound like a little bitch lol but I do. We have both been super busy and I had a photo shoot all day yesterday he had meetings the day before, just been a busy week. Today was Monday though and that meant gray and Ellie were going to post their announcement video tomorrow so me and e were going to have to too. Grayson has been In Arizona for the last four days and fans caught on and are going wild. They were so supportive though which made me happy. Gray and Ellie seemed happy too.

Today me and Ethan were going to do a photoshoot together with Bryant for our video. We were planning on doing like a minute long intro of like pictures and cute little videos of us and then we would sit down and tell them. We were all meeting at this little private beach at around 6pm for the sunset. It was about a half hour away which gave me an hour to get ready. I lay in my bed editing a video I filmed awhile ago that I was planning on uploading next week. If it doesn't cause me to have a mental break down of course lol. I decide to get ready and throw on a pretty basic light blue bikini. I then put on white nike joggers and a red crop top. I decide to put on some makeup to make myself look somewhat like a girl lol and let my hair down. Before I knew it, it was time to go.

I get in the car and text Ethan and Bryant I'm on my way. I stop for a coffee and finished it all before I got there. When I pull into the parking lot it seemed busy and tons of teenagers running around. I spot Ethan's car and pull up next to it. I look through his window and saw him motioning me to get out. God I missed his face. That sounds creepy lol.

"Hey babyyy." He said closing his door and pulling me into a hug.

"Heyyy." I say back.

"You look beautiful I missed you." He said looking down at me.

"I missed you too."

A fan came running up to us and asked us for a picture which we took.

"This doesn't seem very private?" I said looking around.

"Here. I'll show you." He said grabbing my wrist.

He takes me to these trees that weren't far behind our car opposite from the beach.

"Ethan where the fuck?" I say pushing a branch away from my face.

There was somewhat a path we were walking on but like barley.

"Ethan holy shit there's bugs everywhere."

"Stop complaining just come trust me." He said walking faster.

After walking further into the trees and swatting bugs and pushing away branches there was finally an opening. We were on a giant rock and below us was water that was washing up to the sand. It was beautiful and dead silent. It was actually really big though and tons of sand it looked almost like a regular beach but we were surrounded with trees.

"wow." I say only being able to make that out.

"Wow is right." Ethan said grabbing my face so it was facing his.

"How did you fin-" Ethan then cuts me off by smashing his lips into mine.

I slowly move my hands to his face and started kissing him more passionately. He kisses me harder and grabs me tighter. I move my hands to his hair when he then pulls away. We were both out of breath.

"Only way down there is by jumping." He said breathing hard.

He takes off his shirt and I kiss him again. I then take off my shirt and pull down my pants.

"Watch this." Ethan said backing up to the edge of the rock.

He backflips off of it into the water.

"SHOW OFF." I yell to him.

"COME ON IT FEELS GOOD." He yells.

I look down to the water nervous to jump in. I see him running his hands through is wet hair. This weirdly turned me on. I then jumped in and Ethan grabbing me right when I came up.

"This is amazing. Your amazing." He said looking at my lips.

I then close the gap between us and start kissing him again.

It was a good feeling. We kissed for awhile before we heard a voice which made us quickly break apart.

"COME ON LOVE BIRDS WE HAVE TO SHOOT!" Bryant yells from the top of the rock.

God it was going to be a good night.

A/N short chapter! Also thank you guys so much for 60+ votes that is so crazy:) your support means so much to me!