THIRTY SIX

EMMAS POV:

I walk downstairs to go grab my postmates which was at the door.

"Thank you." I say to the post mate dude.

Post mate people are always creepy looking I hate it. You shouldn't be aloud to deliver food if you have face tattoos and wear a no brand black sweatshirt with the hood up. Anyways I'm starving and this coffee looks good as hell. I take a long sip while I grab the vegan salad from the bag.

I'll edit tonight and try to have the video up by tomorrow. It should be it's already more then halfway done so hopefully I won't have a mental breakdown and like die. Usually Ethan comes over and we finish it but I feel bad and I just wish I could be there for him more. He really is amazing.

I walk back up to my room and see my phone glowing.

*5 missed calls from Ethan❤️*

Fuck.

I grab my phone and instantly call him back. It answers within the first ring.

Emma: "Eth-"

Ethan: "Grayson's at the hospital."

Emma: "on my way."

I hang up the phone and shove it in the back pocket of my shorts. I grab my keys and run to the car. Fuck Grayson better be okay. If something happened to him I'm gonna be fucked. Ethan's gonna be fucked. No he will be fine. Emma he's fine.

The whole car ride to hospital I was so paranoid. The ride felt like 3 hours but was only 20 minutes. The nearest hospital was so far.

I run through the doors and to the front desk.

"Hi I'm here for Grayson Dolan?" I say before she could say anything.

"Are you family what's your name?" She asks already a rude tone in her voice.

"Yes family Emma chamberlain." I say lying about the family.

"Room 213 west wing." She says before I run off.

I run to the west side of the building and start to speed walk and catch my breath when I get close. I get to the door and take a deep breath before I enter.

"Please let Grayson be okay." I say before walking inside.

Instantly I am hugged by Ethan. His arms wrapped around me making me feel somewhat better about the situation. I let go of Ethan not saying a word and walking to the bed Grayson was sleeping on James on the other side.

"Hey Emma." Gray said quietly.

"Hey gray." I say back softly.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm good." He replies.

"God you almost gave me a heart attack." I say honestly.

"Me too Grayson if something happened to you that was serious I don't know what I would do." James then says.

I look up at James giving him a smile. He squeeze grays hand before turning around to see Ethan sitting down. I turn back to Grayson and continue to have a conversation with him and James. I found it odd Ethan hasn't said a word but I also have no idea why gray is in the hospital. Before I could ask a nurse walks in.

I squeeze Grayson's hand before me and James take a seat. I sit next to Ethan and start rubbing his arm.

"You okay?" I ask him.