TWENTY FOUR

Ethan's POV

I wake up and check the time which was 9:45 am. I was surprised I am up this early because me emma didn't go to bed till like 3am. I unwrap my arms from Emma and kiss her forehead. She looks so beautiful sleeping. I'm starving though and I know emma has no food so i throw on my sweatpants and my t-shirt and head to my car. I go to the nearest grocery store to get some groceries for Emma's place. I get pancake batter and some snacks because she actually has nothing. When I was in the self check out area a fan ran up to me.

"Ethan?" A small voice says.

I turn around to be embraced by a hug.

"Hey" I say back.

"I saw your video with Emma! I'm so happy you guys are together!" She says letting go of me.

Shit, how the fuck did I completely forget about that. I didn't check my phone at all and I left it at Emma's.

"Thanks. Do you want a picture?" I say to the girl.

"Sure!" She says taking out her phone.

I take a selfie and hug her again.

"Bye!" She says.

"Bye!" I say bagging the last of my groceries.

God how the fuck did I completely forget about that. It was like one of the biggest announcements of my career. Before leaving the store I decide to get Emma some roses. I finally get home anxious to check my phone. Emma still sleeping. I wanted to wait till she wakes up so we could react to the fans reacting to us. I lay the flowers on the table and start making the pancakes.

"ETHAN!" Emma then suddenly yells.

I jump and drop the spatula.

"Emma holy shit you scared me dumbass." I say picking it back up.

"Good morning babeeeee." She says hugging me.

"What's up with you?" I ask.

"Nothin just glad your here." She says grinning.

I put the pancakes on the plate and hand it to her. She was wearing one of my oversized champion sweatshirts her hood over her messy bun. I had no idea if she was wearing pants but she looked cute as hell.

"Your cute." I say walking to the table.

"I know." She says smiling.

She sets the pancakes down and notices the roses.

"Aww Ethan what are these for?" She ask picking them up.

"For you. You deserve them." I say sitting down.

"God. I don't deserve you. Like at all. Your amazing I love you e." She says grabbing a vase from the shelf and filling it with water.

"Love you too babe." I say shoving a fork full of pancakes into my mouth.

"Hey, did you see the comments or any responses from our video?" She asked.

"Uh no actually haven't checked my phone sense I got up I wanted to react with you." I say.

"Okay after breakfast. Kinda nervous." She says.

"Don't be." I reassure her.

-

I grab her plate and start washing them.

"Stop washing the dishes come onnnn I can't wait any longer." Emma says coming over to me.

"Fine"

I set the plates down and follow her up the stairs. She jumped on her bed and grabbed her phone. I unplugged mine and laid down. I decide to check Twitter first.