TWENTY NINE

Ethan's POV
Im going to Emma's and getting in her apartment one way or another tonight. I need to see her I can't take this anymore.

When I get home Grayson asks me about the tweets and I just said I didn't want to talk about it.

"Sorry." He said.

"It's fine. I'm going back tonight." I say.

"Wanna go get food?" He asks changing the subject.

"Sure." I reply.

-

It's 9pm and I've been thinking about Emma all day. Dude I didn't know it was possible to be this attached to someone holy shit.

I decide to work out for 45 minutes then take a shower. I run my hands through my hair once again only thinking about the fight we had. Fuck I need to forget about it.

I throw on a sweatshirt and joggers knowing Emma's apartment would be freezing. I don't bother doing my hair and instead just make it messy with my hands. Emma likes it like that.

"Bye Grayson." I say walking out of the house.

I look at the time in the car to see it's 10:05pm. Shit it's kind of late. Maybe that's better? Or should I have gone earlier? I'm overthinking this.

I decide to stop for gifts once again. This time just got her chocolate. This was stupid but I mean whatever. I pull up to her apartment and sit in my car for a couple minutes breathing hard. I'm so nervous what if she fucking slaps me and kicks me out which she probably will. I mean I fucking would. I know I would to Meredith. Exact the slap part. Actually maybe I would. No Ethan just stop being a pussy and go knock on the door.

I get out of the car and put my phone and keys in my pocket. I grab the chocolate and walk up to the door. I see no lights on which is weird she always has lights on even when she's not home she leaves her lamp by her desk on. I take a deep breath and knock. I sat there for a minute and knocked again. Another minute went by which felt like ten. I knock again desperate for her to answer.

That's when the door opens and I see her in the door frame. Her small body, hair down but her sweatshirt hood up and champion joggers. She was so goddamn cute as much as I wanted to just kiss her and take her up to her bed I couldn't.

We stare at each other for a minute before I finally said something.

"Hey" I say breaking the silence.

"Fuck off Ethan. Remember. You cheated on me." She says back.

Shit this was either going to go two ways and I was scared of this. Fuck I didn't know what to say.

"Emma, I'm sorry. I made a mistak-"

"Yeah a fucking mistake that destroyed me Ethan" She says cutting me off.

"Just listen to me emma I didn't want this to happen I wouldn't be standing here right now if I didn't care I want this to be over I can't sleep at night or-" I say before getting cut off once again.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I FEEL ETHAN?" She screams at me.

Then she slams the door shut. I sat there staring at it for what felt like hours. I was speechless I couldn't believe it. I fucked up and lost Emma. I'm a fuck up.

I turn around and slam the chocolate I bought against the cement below me. I needed to punch something. I contain myself after looking at my badly bruised hand. I slowly drag my feet back to my car and felt a tear drip down my check. Then, right when I was about to open the door I here Emma's door click open behind me.

I turn around so fast and saw her standing there sobbing.

"I'm so-" She says but before she can even finish I run over to her and wrap myself around her.

We stayed like that for awhile just me and her in her doorway and Emma crying into me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks but I stayed silent.

Emma's POV:

Ethan ran to me before I could finish and hugged me tightly. It felt so good to be hugged by him again. I needed him. I was mad but I loved him and I would never be able to stop loving him. I was crying so hard but I didn't care. We stood like that for awhile just me in his arms.

I finally pull away closing the door.

I look at his face to see him crying. This surprised me. He cared. He really did care I knew he was sorry.

"Emma I'm sorry I love you I can't do this anymore I fucking need you." He says.

I couldn't do this anymore either. I smash my lips into his.

We kiss passionately for awhile before he finally pulls away from me and looks at me.

"I'm sorry emma." He says.

Tears are still rolling down my eyes for some reason.

"It's okay. Just please don't ever do this to me again. You don't understand how hurt I was." I say.

"I promise not in 1000 years. I love you to much to lose you. I was scared I lost you for good and it fucking sucked." He says.

"I won't ever ever hurt you again I promise." He says lifting me up.

I wrap my legs around him as we go up to my room. He lays me on the bed and starts to kiss me again. I pull at his shirt and he looks at me like he always does. I was so happy this shit was over. I loved Ethan he was perfect and I couldn't lose him. As much as he broke my heart I loved him.

A/N hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Yay Ethan's and Emma are back together! Also I don't like writing smut so if your looking for a smut story don't read this lol. Also sister squad is posting on Christmas and that is gonna be my only present this yr haha:) peace!