THIRTY SEVEN

Before this chapter starts I just want to say suicide is not something that should be joked about and is never the answer. You are all worth so much even if you don't think that! Somebody loves you and I'm always here to talk to someone if you need it!

Emma's POV:

"Wake up baby." I hear Ethan say softly.

"We can go pick Grayson up." He says again.

I didn't fall asleep till like 4:00 am and it was 7:00 am right now so I only got like three hours of sleep. I felt exhausted.

"Okay" I say forcing a smile.

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I splash cold water onto my face and notice the bags under my eyes. God I looked terrible. I walk back into the kitchen where Ethan handed me a coffee.

"Thanks." I say.

"Let's get in the car." Ethan says quickly.

I can tell he was really anxious to see how Grayson was doing.

We finally arrive at the hospital and I throw my coffee away as we walk in the doors.

"We are here for Grayson Dolan. Family." Ethan says to the front desk.

We walk towards Grayson's room and enter it. He was asleep and Ethan walks over to him and shakes him slightly. Grayson wakes up quickly and looks a little startled.

"Good morning gray." Ethan says with a smile.

"Morning." Gray mumbles.

"Hey Grayson how are you feeling?" I ask standing closer to him.

"Fine. Ready to get out of here." He says.

A nurse then walks in and hands Ethan a clip board to sign.

"Everything should be good but there is still a chance of infection so if you notice anything make sure to go to the doctors or come back here if you think it's serious. Grayson did have a therapist come and talk about the situation about an hour ago but if you notice him doing any actions thats unlike himself make sure you let someone know." The nurse says.

"Okay thank you." Ethan mumbles.

The nurse then walks out when Ethan hands her the clipboard.

"Let's get the fuck out of here I'm starving." Grayson says which makes me smile.

-

We arrive back at the twins house after breakfast. We sit on the couch where Grayson promised he would explain everything to us.

"Ready to talk about what happened?" Ethan asks.

Grayson nods and looks at us.

"Well. I did go to Arizona to visit Ellie for our birthday. I was celebrating it with her the day of and everything was okay. Night came around and I found out she cheated on me while I was in L.A. this lead to an argument and Ellie just told me I was useless and that she used me and that I was her second option because Emma went to Ethan. She was right. But it wasn't true she was the seconded option." Grayson said mumbling the last part.

Holy shit. Why the fuck would Ellie do something like that? Why would she say those words. Grayson liked me? I was so mad at Ellie I just couldn't understand why she did this she was such a sweet person.

"Your not useless gray." I speak up.

"You cut yourself over that?" Ethan asks annoyed.

Ethan getting mad would only make this situation worse I knew I needed to calm him down. I got closer to him and started rubbing his hand.