THIRTY TWO

Ethan's POV
I wake up to my alarm which was set for 3:30am. I try to turn it off before Emma wakes up but I couldn't.

"Good morning babe." I say moving the hair away from her face.

"What time is it?" She asks tiredly.

"Uh 3:30" I say.

"What the fuckk." She says.

"You can go back to sleep." I say kissing her forehead.

I decide to shower at Emma's quickly and then head back home.

When I arrive I see all the lights on and the garage open. What the fuck gray.

"GRAY!" I yell as I open the unlocked door.

There was no answer which made me worry a little. I walk to his room to see his bed empty.

"What the fuck?" I mumble to myself.

I pull out my phone to see a text from gray.

Grayson: Hey, I booked a flight and left for Ellie's.

I called him right away.

Ethan: "Dude what the fuck where are you?"

Grayson: "Arizona. With Ellie."

Ethan: "I thought that was over with?"

Grayson: "me too."

Ethan: "what about our birthday? Did you talk too mom?"

Grayson: "she's the one that told me to go. I'll see you after."

Ethan: "oh and you left the lights on and house unlocked."

Grayson: "whoops. I texted Bryant."

Ethan: "He was probably sleeping dumbass. Whatever bye I'll call you later."

Grayson: "cya"

-

I can't believe mom let him go to Arizona. Honestly I was mad Grayson wasn't coming back home we always did fun things together that brought back memories. We would go snowboarding, four-wheeling, cliff jumping. But now I have emma to do it with which made me happy.

I make a coffee and start packing a bunch of random shit. I didn't need a lot because I already had clothes back in New Jersey. I throw in my laptop, charger, a couple sweatshirts, joggers, and a pair of red shorts.

I guess it would make more sense if I went to Emma's and we just both got picked up there. I turn off all the lights to the house and lock the door. I get in my car and head to Emma's.

The Uber would be here in a half hour. I grab my duffle bag from the back seat and head into Emma's. I was expecting her to be up because she set her alarm an hour before the Uber would come but she was still asleep and her phone buzzing.

"Emmaaa" I say softly.

"The Uber is gonna be here in half an hour." I say when she opens her eyes.

"Why am I so tired? " She asks.

"I don't know but we can sleep on the plane." I say as I kiss her lips.