NINE

Emma's POV

Ethan then sat up and I did to. He grabbed my wrist looked me straight in the eyes and said something I couldn't only dream of ever hearing him say.

"Emma getting to know you this past month was one of the best things that happened to me. And I wish we met sooner. I was waiting for someone like you to come into my life." 

I could feel my cheeks turn red but I tried to joke about it and said "wellll I have been following You sense 2014 lol" this made him laugh and I'm glad I'm kinda new to this whole boy thing. I've had one other boyfriend but it was more like a thing. Not like Ethan was my boyfriend or anything though.

"I just want you to know how happy you make me feel. You have the best personality and overall your an amazing girl and I don't want anyone to tell your not. Your gorgeous Emma."

I was speechless why would someone as good as Ethan fucking Dolan want someone like me. I didn't know what to say at all. I sat there smiling at him probably looking stupid until I finally said somthing.

"Your not so bad yourself Ethan. I mean I never would expect this in a million years like yeah I've always had that stupid fan girl crush but seeing you and hearing your voice just gives me butterflies every time just like the first time we ever met. Your amazing Ethan and I don't want to lose you." I see him blush which made me smile again.

Ethan's POV

God she's so fucking gorgeous. I've been waiting for her to say somthing like that to me sense we met. I grab her wrist and stand up. She stands up to and I look her straight in the eyes.

"Emma chamberlain will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Ethan. You ar-"

I saw she was staring straight at my lips so I cut her off grabbed her waste as she put her arms around my neck. ( this is cringe lol sorry) I move my hands up to cup her jaw and kiss her. She was on her tippy-toes and it was adorable. I pull away just to make sure she was okay with this all then she leaned back in and I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waste. I was so fucking happy. I could tell she was too.

A/N sorry really short chapter I just wanted this one to be about Ethan asking her out and stuff ik it was really cringe sorry not sorry lollll k cya