THIRTEEN

Emma's POV

I woke up to knocking on my door. I check my phone.

"Shit it's 1" I say getting up to put on a sweatshirt.

I walk down the stairs to answer the door. It was Ethan. I was so happy to see him. But before I could say anything he grabbed my waist pulled me close to him and kissed me. We kissed for a couple seconds before I pulled away.

"Ethan what happened yesterday." I asked.

He walked over to the couch so I followed him. He sat down and I sat on his lap.

"Me and Grayson had a fight. Nothing serious."

"It sounds pretty serious if he had to go to the hospital. Oh and Grayson told me it involved me so you better tell me right now." I was getting annoyed. He could tell.

"Okay okay. Grayson felt like the fans only cared about me and you and like him and James didn't exist. He felt like you were pulling us apart."

Him saying that made me sad.

"I knew this would happ-

"Emma no. I talked to him about it and it's good. He was just heated and he apologized. Okay? Don't think your ruining anything because your not and I just wan-"  I was tired of him talking so I closed the gap between us and kissed him.

The kiss started out slowly. He pulled me on top of him so I was laying on him. The kiss became more passionate and he moved his lips down to my neck. He found my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan. We started kissing again and he went to remove my shirt.
(A/N I'm cringe lol whoops)

"Not yet." I whispered. He nodded his head and pulled away but before he could say anything I kissed him again. We kissed for a couple minutes before there was a knock at my door.

I get off of him to go answer it. It was James.

"Hey James"

"Hey sister." He said engulfing me in a hug. He was holding chocolate and a get well card.

"I was thinking we could go stop by the twins and give these to Grayson."

"Awh yeah, that's so sweet." I said.

"Oh hey Ethan didn't know you were here." James said sounding surprised like we weren't dating or anything.

"Hope I didn't interrupt any thing lol"

"Nah you didn't whoreass" Ethan said laughing.

"I should go though I told Grayson I was going to the grocery store. I didn't want to bring you up Emma after the fight." Ethan said.

"No yeah I get it." I replied.

James looked at me with a weird look. "I'll explain." I told him. He then nodded.

Ethan hugged me and I looked up at him got on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"See you later."

"Yeah, see you later bitch" I said smiling.

"Awhhhh emmma and ethannnnn" James said fangirling.