TWENTY ONE

Emma's POV:

After Ethan told me to come over I changed out of my sweatshirt into a crop top and jean shorts. I then put my hair in a high pony tail and was debating weather or not I should put make up on. Nah lol who cares I'll look like a boy anyway. I grab my keys and phone and head into my car. Luckily I was feeling a lot better and my face was a lot less swelled. My back still hurt though when I moved it the slightest.

I finally arrive at the twins house and go to knock on the door. Ethan answers and hugs me.

"Hey em." He says closing the door behind me.

"Hey bitchh." I say getting on my tip toes to kiss him.

"So what do you need to tell me that's so important?"

"Go to the living room I'll meet you there." Ethan said.

"Okayy." I replied.

I walk into the living room to see Grayson. I didn't want things to be awkward. I know Ethan told him what happened and stuff but I haven't talked or seen him in awhile. Same with James.

"What's up gray." I said.

"Emma! Hey! How are you?" He said smiling and getting up from the couch.

"I'm goood." I replied.

He hugged me tightly and told me to sit down.

"Your okay? E told me what happened."

"Yeah I'm fine thanks." I said.

"No problem Emma I care about you a lot and I'm glad your okay. Let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks a lot gray." I say again.

I'm glad gray was okay with me not telling him. Gray did make me happy and I'm so glad we were close.

Ethan then walked into the living room with three coffees and frozen yogurt.

"I thought I was the only one that drank coffees at 2pm." I say smiling grabbing the coffee.

"Nah you still are weirdo. These are chocolate shakes but they ran out of cups so they had to put it in a coffee cup." Ethan said.

"Not my fault I'm tired 24/7 and coffee taste good". I shoot back defending my coffee.

"Okay so why did you want me to come over here and why is it important?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Okay well it's good news." Ethan says.

"Go ahead." I say sipping my coffee.

"Spencer is in jail." Grayson and Ethan both said at the same time.

"What? How? That makes no sense? They had no proof of him hurting me." I questioned.

"He was taken in yesterday for sexually assaulting someone else I guess." Grayson said.

"Well. Shit. I don't know why I listened to him. I should have gone to the hospital and told the police or someone. I was just so scared you guys would get hurt." I say.

"Emma as nice as that is you can't do that to yourself again okay? Me and gray can take care of ourselves and if your hurt that hurts me more then some guy wanting to go after me. So promise you won't do this again." Ethan said.

"It won't happen again. I'm glad he's gone and we don't have to worry anymore. That's all the matters. I'm sorry." I say.

"We are sorry too." Grayson replied.

"But we both need to upload videos." Grayson then said.

"True but like I have no idea what to film and I don't want them suspecting anything from my bruise or whatever." I said.

"To be honest in a couple days you won't even be able to tell with some makeup." Ethan said looking at me.

Then out of nowhere Grayson blurts out

"Me and Ellie are dating and I'm going to visit her tomorrow and we are going to make a video announcing it and post it on our channel Tuesday."

"WHATTTT? YOU GUYS ARE OFFICIAL? WHEN? BITCH NEITHER OF YOU TOLD ME?" I shout excitedly.

"Gray you never told me about this either?" Ethan says.

"Yeahhhh she wanted to keep it a secret and was going to post a video surprising everyone so don't text her till we post it." Gray said.

"And I was thinking you guys can confirm your relationship and post it on Tuesday too. If you guys want too." Gray suggested.

I look at Ethan who looks at me then nods.

"I'm good with that. Are you Emma?" He asked.

"Yeah, sounds fun." I say back smiling.

I knew the fans would be okay with it. They are dying for us to confirm it. I have no idea how we were going to do it but they would be happy with anything to be honest. Also. I need to talk to James it's been forever.

A/N short filler chapter! Sorry it was pretty boring I just need to set things up so it makes sense and stuff! Also 2k reads still blows my mindddd! And 30+ votes is crazy! Thank you guys so much;)