TWENTY THREE

Continuing where we left off at the private beach and Bryant arrived.

Emma's POV:

"Go run into the water holding hands." Bryant told us turning on his camera.

Ethan grabs my hand and starts sprinting towards the water. I run after him trying to keep up and we take about 4 steps into the water before we both fall hard. Ethan then splashes me in the face with water and I throw water back and slap him lightly on his shoulder.

"This is great! Keep doing cute couple stuff!" Bryant shouts from the sand.

Ethan the grabs my waist and starts to kiss me. I got lost in the moment not stopping the kiss and neither did Ethan.

"Stop making out this whole thing can't be kissing." Bryant says laughing.

I pull away and Ethan starts swimming back toward the sand where I follow. We took a couple more cute little videos for the montage and called it a night.

We all where laying in the sand staring at the sky just talking. The sun started to set and we decided to take some pictures before we left.

"I'll make this into a montage or whatever and send it to you tonight by 11." Bryant says to us.

"Okay sounds good. See you Bryant." Ethan replies.

I hug him good bye and thank him while we go our separate ways.

-

I walked into my apartment and instantly take off my wet bathing suit I was in for the last 3 hours and took a shower. Ethan was meeting me here after he changed and showered to finish the video. I was really nervous for some reason. Like I know there are going to be haters obviously but I'm just scared we are gonna get more hate then I'm expecting. I don't want drama.

Ethan then walks into my apartment while I'm throwing on my sweatshirt.

"Whatever happened to knocking?" I shout to him.

"I brought foooood" he says back.

Thank god I was starving.

I walk downstairs and see him setting the food on the table

Ethan's POV:

"Hey" I say.

"What's up bitchh thanks for bringing food." She said while brushing out her hair.

"Yeah I made sure to only get you meat." I say jokingly.

"No you better be lying Ethan I swear to god I'm starving and I don't have time for your bullshit." She says setting her brush down.

"Your cute when you get mad." I say to her grabbing the salad from the bag.

"Thank god I was gonna kill you." She said laughing.

We sit down eating and talking about what we were going to say for the video.

"What if we get hate?" Emma asked.

"Emma w-"

"Like I know we will get hate but lik-" She says before I cut her off.

"EMMA! Don't worry about it. If the fans give us shit that we are happy then they aren't our fans." I say

"Your right." She says shoving lettuce into her mouth.

"Has Bryant texted you yet?" I asked.

"Nope. It's only 9:30 though he said he will before 11" she said.

"Okay. Well should we start filming?" I ask getting up to throw away my salad.

"Sure." She replies.