FIVE

Graysons POV:

It's 11:25 James is gone and Emma and ethan still aren't awake. I've been in my room since 9 just on my phone but I'm pretty sure they are still asleep because I haven't heard a sound and if they were awake Ethan would not give one shit about being quite. I exit my room to see an empty living room where I thought I would see Ethan. I open Ethan's door to see him and Emma really close. Like dating all coupley and shit close. I take a picture and close the door. For some reason my heart kind of sank and I felt almost jealous but I shouldn't have. I don't like Emma, I don't like Emma.

Maybe if I posted the picture fans would ship them and it would help me relies they are meant for each other. I posted the video to Snapchat and soon I started seeing it on Instagram and Twitter. Except the comments were opposite of what I thought. All of me and Ethan's fans were hating on Emma and Emma's fans were hating on Ethan. Shit shit shit this is bad. They were a lot more chill in the collab comments on YouTube. I deleted the video on snap but that wouldn't be any help.
And I had a video to film with Ethan in a hour. I decided it would be best if I leave so I go to Bryant's and I'll come back one E texts me.

Emma's POV:
I wake up to my head on Ethan's chest and his arms wrapped tightly around me. I jumped out of his grip almost like I was surprised we were still this close. I wake him up.

Ethan "you okay Emma did I do something?"

Emma: "no no I'm sorry I just."

Ethan: "no I get it we arnt a thing you don't like me and just never mind"

Wait was that him admitting he liked me and thought I didn't like him? Because I'm pretty sure I liked him a whole lot. But it's only been a day and I'm already catching so much feelings. Hate that.

Emma: "no no it's not that I don't like you"

Ethan: "so you do like me?" He said smiling

Emma: "just shut up" and I hit his chest lightly

I look at my phone and it's 12:00 pm. We both yell shit at the same time but I don't know why Ethan was I'm pretty sure last night he told me he was just filming a video with gray.

Emma: "shit shit shit it's 12 I have to be at the beach with Andre for a photo shoot in 30 minutes."

Ethan: "shit shit shit do you see the picture of us cuddling all over Instagram and Twitter!?"

Emma: "what no? Oh.. shit.. Grayson..."

I see Ethan's cheeks turn red and I could feel mine start to too. And the fans were not having none of it but we both didn't bring anything up.

Emma: "shit e I got to go."

Ethan: "Alright cya later Emma"

We got up from the bed and he bear hugged me that lasted pretty long and I wish it lasted longer.

Ethan: "I'll call you later"

Emma: "alright bye bitch."

I drive home pretty fast and change into this new swim suit I ordered, it was a little tight but I didn't have time to find something else I then threw on a big sweatshirt and raced my way to the beach. The photo shoot lasted a couple hours but it was good I'm glad we did it. It's been awhile sense me and Andre talked. When the shoot was over I drove home showered got into comfy clothes and laid on the bed reading more comments. They made me sad but I didn't want anything to get in the way of me and Ethan because I really did like him or maybe I didn't. Actually no Emma shut up you don't fucking like Ethan.

My phone rings and it's Ethan.

*******************************************
Ethan❤️: hey Emma sorry I called you kind of late Ive been hung up in filming. How was the photo shoot?

Emma: it was good!

Ethan❤️: can't wait to see those pictures of you. And you okay you sound kinda down?

Emma: yeah yeah I'm good it's just the comments on that picture of us in bed are terrible. The collab comments arnt that bad.

Ethan❤️: I know I know they are pretty bad but that's just part of life I don't want the fans to get in the way of us okay? It's going to be fine they are gonna have to learn to like us.

Emma: your right. Well I'm super tired I'm going to go to sleep. We can hang out tomorrow?

Ethan❤️: sounds good cya tomorrow.

********************************************

That phone call made me feel better about the whole situation. A little. Ethan was right though we can't let them get in the way of us. Maybe they will learn to like us? I couldn't fall asleep wishing Ethan's arms were wrapped around me. I miss his warmth. I do really really  think like him but I'm scared he doesn't feel the same way. I mean I'm sure he does but there's a part of me that doesn't because of my ex. I don't like to bring him up though. After closing my eyes I finally fell asleep and it wasn't as nearly good as last night.